Endo, pain in legs? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Endo, pain in legs? Endo, pain in legs?

Unread 02-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone else suffering from endo has experienced pain in the legs with it. I have a horrible pain radiating from my left ovary all the way around to my back and down my leg. I am used to the pain from endo, but never have I experienced this kind of pain!

I am scheduled for 3-5 and looking forward to it as I am sick of this ongoing pain!

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this too!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

I had pains since my teens ... but afew months before I had my hysterectomy Ihad pains in my feet as well . Its was odd . The painin my heel is still there but post surgery , and I was told that besides removal they also freed alot of adhesions , the pain in my feet was gone.

My GP thinks that the surgery m,ay have freed a trapped nerve . You might want to get it looked into just in case .

mei
Unread 02-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

Leg pain and cramps were my major symptoms prior to my surgery. The pain was like cramps that went down my legs to just above my knees. It got so bad that I could hardly walk. I was on pain medication up until my surgery which was almost 9 weeks ago. I think I'm doing pretty good. No more leg pain!! I hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

I sometimes have a lot of pain in my leg. It is very similiar to the pain I had when I was pregnant. The dr. said that it could be on my siatic (sp) nerve. ?????? I heard this country song tonight....it went something like this..."It only hurts when I'm breathing..." I thought finally.....someone is putting a message out there about all that us "princesses" have to endure....hahahahah

Surgery is Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 02-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

i also have endo. pain sometimes my legs will go numb. my doctor told me not to cross my legs if i was sitting for any length of time. i also get pain in left rib and right shoulder. i also get in my lower back if is that time of the month. i feel like i can't even get up with my back hurting and my legs going numb
Unread 02-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

I have a constant ache in my legs, sometimes that pain is worth they anything else. I know with myself the pain in my legs if due to scar tissue on my nerves bellow my uterus. I had a LUNA - Laproscopic uni-sacral nerve ablation (servered nerves to stop pain) 11 months ago. It didnt work. Now Hysterectomy March 10th.

Good luck to you
Unread 02-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Endo,pain in legs?

I too have a very bad pain that radiates down the back of my left leg. The majority of my pain from the endo is in my left ovary and also goes through to my back. I had a doctor once tell me that they had never heard of the leg pain, but almost everyone with endo that I have spoke with has had it. I hope this helps you.
Unread 03-01-2004, 04:02 PM
leg pain

I also have had leg pain pretty much the whole time I have had endo. Mine is on the RT leg from the inner thigh to the back and all the way down to almost the knee. My DR believes that that is related to my endo and she hopes it will be gone after surgery, 3/15. I hope so to. Most of my cysts are on the RT ovary and tube. That could explain why my RT Leg and sometimes even into the hip because of compensating for the leg pain, you put more pressure on the hip.. Good luck!!!

lrp 1012
Unread 03-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Endo

It is wonderful to read about other women who have the same symptoms and pain that I have been having since I was fifteen. I had no idea that the pain I am having in my legs could be from my endo.

I am sched for TVH on 3/15/04 and it is a little scary but I am also looking forward to being pain free. Hopefully!!!!

Thanks,
Unread 03-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Endo, pain in legs?

I did not really notice leg pain until after the 3rd month of
Lupron. It became increasingly worse and now - after I am
done with Lupron & 7 days away from my TAH - it is incredibly
bad.
The pain kind of blends but this runs from just about the middle
of my back down the inside of my thighs and stops just before
my knees. I am hoping it is related to the endo its' self and not
serious issues regarding the bones mass loss that can be
caused by hormonal fluctuation.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register