Will HE notice a difference? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Will HE notice a difference? Will HE notice a difference?

Unread 04-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Will HE notice a difference?

This may sound like a silly question but it has me worried a bit.

I have been told by my partners that I am very "small". When having sex, I could feel it touching I guess what WAS my cervix giving him a special feeling. I just had a LAVH and am assuming my cervix is gone...I'm embarrassed that I didn't even think to ask, as I didn't know until this website there was an option. I am terrified that I am going to have all kinds of extra room and will not have that special feeling that he loves so much with me.

Thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2010, 11:23 PM
Re: Will HE notice a difference?

i dont no if i buy all of this .with cervix or with out ....there is so many other options to great sex ,,sex is what you make it .......my cervix is still there ( thank you dr .......)so i havent had any problems . thank god ................smile
Unread 04-17-2010, 11:50 PM

I'm assuming your relationship has passed the "is it in?" phase.

Ok, I'll try to be helpful. Check out the "intimacy" link at the top of the page. I think you'll find many of your questions answered there.

Since I haven't been cleared for sex yet, I'll have to wait to find out for myself! All the reports from sisters that I've seen so far report positive experiences. So I'm not worried.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2010, 07:48 AM

Bottom line here is that sex is so subjective that you'll have to check it out and see. Supposedly there is not much difference in length when you're post op. You can ask your Drs office if they took your cervix if you're interested but I'm guessing they did if it wasn't mentioned? Chances are good sex will still be good for you both. Just go easy to start with and give yourselves a chance to get used to any changes, if you do notice any. I know I was worried I'd seem different, too, but that part seemed the same. I hope its all good for you when you get the OK, remember to just take your time to start.
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:26 AM

my husband said he didnt notice a difference at all. says it feels just as great as before. i have no cervix.
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:36 AM

Thank you so much for your input, I'm feeling much more at ease today. It's amazing how many new questions can come to mind when all you have to do is lay around and think! I'm sure I'll come up with another million dollar question before the day is over!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register