Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated) - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Pelvic Floor and Bladder Issues

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated) Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated)

Unread 01-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Re: Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchic View Post
Cindi,
I'm still in pain, and I haven't went to the ER as of yet. I just hate going and being sent home with no answers. I unfortunately have taken some pain meds that I had prescribed to me previously. I only have taken a few in the last few days, as they make me nausea's and I just hate taking it.
I'm feeling pain on both side now, and still lots of pressure/pain in groin area and lower back. I know I will probably end up having to go to ER, but I'm trying not too. Hoping for a miracle! thanks for asking how I am doing....
I didn't go to the ER when I was experiencing side pain either....I knew they would not know what to do with me....I just think the pains and twinges are scary because we can't see what is going on and everyone heals differently. i am sorry you are having to go through all of this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-09-2013, 01:17 PM

Cindy,
I really think my bowels and or bladder have fallen again. I feel the same pressure that I did before my last surgery. I am experiencing more pain and pressure as time passes. The ER won't be able to help me. They'll just send me off to see a surgeon. Which I cannot see at this time, because I am not insured with health care right now. I do a little around the house then I have to sit and put my feet up, as the pain/pressure gets stronger when I'm up and about. Did your pain stop on it's own or what exactly happened with you? I'm going to take a hot bath then I must cook dinner....oh it seems like such a big job these days! ugh! Dh says "I will do it when I get home" I just can't have him work all day, and then come home and cook. I would feel just awful doing that to him. Very nausea's today too. Thanks for checking in.
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchic View Post
Cindy,
I really think my bowels and or bladder have fallen again. I feel the same pressure that I did before my last surgery. I am experiencing more pain and pressure as time passes. The ER won't be able to help me. They'll just send me off to see a surgeon. Which I cannot see at this time, because I am not insured with health care right now. I do a little around the house then I have to sit and put my feet up, as the pain/pressure gets stronger when I'm up and about. Did your pain stop on it's own or what exactly happened with you? I'm going to take a hot bath then I must cook dinner....oh it seems like such a big job these days! ugh! Dh says "I will do it when I get home" I just can't have him work all day, and then come home and cook. I would feel just awful doing that to him. Very nausea's today too. Thanks for checking in.
I didn't go to the ER either when I had pain that last time as I knew they wouldn't know what to do with me. Prior to surgery, I constantly felt a pressure in my pelvis....I truly didn't even realize how bad I was after two difficult pregnancies util I had my surgery and could go to the bathroom again.
I am sorry that you are having such a hard time...it doesn't help with out insurance as that just adds to the stress level.
I ran the boys to school, got groceries and picked up the boys and I was DONE. I am in shock with how tired I get.
Hang in there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2013, 10:45 AM

Cindi,
How is the pressure feeling now since your resent surgery? I know after my surgeries I was easily tired as well. Don't do to much to early. Recovery can take a while longer than we like sometimes. Listen to your body if it's telling you "I'm tired slow down" you must do so. This AM I straightened up the house, and cut up veggies and seasoned up a roast, that I will pop in the oven later for dinner. It's much easier on me to do this, so I don't have to stand in front of a stove. OUCH! Plus dh and dd love roast and veggies. Still having lots of pressure with pain. Trying not to take more pain meds today. I didn't take any yesterday either. Trying to get through this without to many meds. We shall see how the day progresses.
Unread 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM

It's Friday AM and I must go into town today. Normally I would be happy to get out of the house, and meet my dh on his break to have lunch and get my feet and nails done, but today I just don't feel up to it. I am going to go because I have been cancelling out on my plans quit often. I just took some Tylenol maybe that will help out a little bit. Probably not at all but it's wishful thinking. lol tomorrow dh and I have plans with his boss and co workers. Gee, I really hope I can forge through this! Going to get some of those heating pads that you can wear. Something has gotta give already!
Unread 01-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Unhappy - Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated) pelvic pain/pressure now vomitting too.

Okay, so if any of you have followed my latest post you would know that I have been having really bad pain/pressure in pelvic and vaginal areas. I have not been back to see a dr. but just trying to deal with it at home. I have become more and more nausea's and last night at my Dad's birthday dinner I ate and then had to run to the bathroom and I vomited all my dinner. Before it was just my left side giving me pain now it's both. this..... I was having awful pain yesterday, but went to his dinner anyway. Then to top it off when I got home it was dark outside, (dh hadn't made it home yet, as we drove in separate cars) and while I was trying to find the key to unlock the door I stepped back off a step, and twisted my ankle. It's swollen and bruised. Dh wrapped it up in a bandage for me. It hurts so bad to put pressure on it. I know it's not broken just sprang. UGH! REALLY? I tried to eat breakfast but it came up too.
Unread 01-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Re: Pelvic pressure, side, and lower back pain; vomiting (updated)

Is it possible you are developing a blockage? This is really sounding serious and I am worried for you.
Unread 01-15-2013, 11:15 AM

I don't know if it's a blockage. I was actually wondering the same thing? I am going to try and eat some bread and see if I can keep this down. I will keep you posted.
Unread 01-15-2013, 02:50 PM

(((Lisa)))

We are not medical professionals. We cannot diagnose nor treat you. You must seek medical attention to gets answers and treatment. You can start with ER if you do not want to make an appointment elsewhere. If the issue is an emergency such as a blockage, ER can treat you. If not, they may be able to give you medications to alleviate your symptoms and refer you to a physician or clinic for uninsured patients. The hospital where I had surgery had such a facility located in the basement and my own private practice OB/GYN was one of the doctors who gave his time to that clinic.

Unread 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM

Weiser,
I understand that you're not medical professionals I am just needing a shoulder to cry on. I've been through so much with my health issues. I know that the ER could treat me for a blockage if that was in fact the issue, but I just hate going to the ER and sent home feeling more confused. I hope I'm not sounding like a baby? I really don't mean to sound that way, but I find myself able to really express myself on this site, as sometimes I feel like friends or family just wouldn't understand like you all would. My dh is great, but I just don't want to complain to him all the time. Going to be checked is inevitable I know. Thank you, for listening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register