A work in progress | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A work in progress A work in progress

Unread 01-27-2009, 12:52 AM
A work in progress

We are all a work in progress and as such need daily reinforcement that we are loved and valuable no matter what we are going through. Hyster Sisters you are loved and appreciated by me and probably folks that you don't even know yet. Your courage that includes your ability to be honest about how you feel is quite inspiring. You are never alone because we are all one. So imagine everyone in the universe is going into surgery with you! You may not see us all but we will be there with you. Your choice to have the hysterectomy is your destiny -- so it is all good. Believe it! Rock on sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2009, 05:44 AM
A work in progress

*CharMay* and noadeno1 - Thank you for your two most recent posts. I almost cried when I read them. I need these words of encouragement this morning. It's still early in my day, but I have a feeling today is going to be another day of "big boo-hoo tears". I'm feeling the emotional strain already today. I'm so up and down right now. Fine one day and a complete wreck the next.

I am so appreciative and thankful for all the sisters here. It never ceases to amaze me how women who have never met before face to face can find so much support by just logging in to this site and how others can reach out and offer that support to all the "ladies in waiting". For those who have offered the encouraging words, thank you so much. You have such wonderfully big hearts to reach across so many miles with just a few key strokes and offer support and encouragement to so many women, especially while you are each recovering from your own surgeries.

Blessings to all today!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register