HI ** HI ** Off to work I go | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

HI ** HI ** Off to work I go HI ** HI ** Off to work I go

Unread 03-18-2011, 05:12 PM
HI ** HI ** Off to work I go

It's been a long week, got to go back to work Mon. March 14. I only work parttime, but I am on my feet for 5hrs a day, and boy am I tired when I get home{ I am a vet tech}. The past 2 days, have been really busy,it's like, Are you kidding me!!! Of course, alot of them are our worst patients, that had to come in those 2 days. Most of the women at work know I have a lift weight restictions and they been helping alot, so I don't have to lift anything. Hopefully, next week will be alittle easier. I hope as the weeks go buy, I'll get back to my regular self.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Re: HI ** HI ** Off to work I go

Please continue to take care of yourself and don't lift too much. I'm 9 weeks and still have a pink smear when I've done too much. Don't know how long the internal healing takes but it must be longer than 9 weeks! Hugs
Unread 03-18-2011, 06:37 PM

I've been back at work for 2 weeks. It's only a desk job, we are in a large building and the elevator doesn't always work. The first week was exsausting week2 was much better.
Good luck
hugs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2011, 09:09 PM

It's 9 weeks post op for me. I am 3 weeks back to work. Was home for 6 weeks. TAKE IT SLOW. Every day your feel a LITTLE better. I am still exhausted almost every night. After dinner I sit w/ my feet up. I really need to or I'm just exhausted. Remember you only have 1 chance to heal correctly...take it slow. That's all I can offer but I totally relate. :-))) Feel better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register