Great, but WET, orgasms-help! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Great, but WET, orgasms-help! Great, but WET, orgasms-help!

Unread 07-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Great, but WET, orgasms-help!

This is my first time on here, so I'll just jump right in!I had my hysterectomy in Oct. 2004- uterus and ovaries. Except for my swelly belly I'm pleased with the results. My libido is even more than it was pre-surgery, and it's soooo nice to not be dealing with pain!! My biggest issue is this- when I have orgasms- and I have to say that I have a lot of them all the time(no brag, just a lovely fact...ha!), I release a large amount of a salty fluid from my vagina- I'm not talking "leaking" a little bit- I'm talking I had to buy the waterproof pads sold in the baby department, sew several together, and "prepare" the love-making "site" so the mattress, sofa cushions, or whatever won't be ruined! Not to be too graphic, but by the time I'm "finished" the pads are absolutely soaked- as if someone had poured about a half gallon of water on them! And before you ask, yes, I'm positive I'm not urinating- I'm certain where this is coming from. Unless, of course, my urinary tract has created a detour!! Before my surgery I would "leak" a little fluid from my vagina- I had looked into this and found that it was a bit unusual, but not unheard of, and it was reported that most men found it to be quite arousing... but this new thing is a bit ridiculous!! As my very understanding and accommodating man says, (I'm) "a logistical nightmare!" When we go on vacation I have to pack these bulky pads! On top of that, I have to worry about laundering them and the need to "explain" them to our kids if they happen to notice!! My doctor doesn't seem to think this is a big problem, but I honestly don't think she realizes the actual "volume" of liquid that I'm having to deal with!!! Any comments, advice, or knowledge from y'all on this topic would be greatly appreciated! I've always been a real beach lover and I'm into lots of water sports, but this is a bit ridiculous!! Thanks for your help and support and no, I don't mind at all if you get a chuckle out of this!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2006, 12:54 PM

Well I am almost 5 weeks an have not had intercourse yet.But have messed around. An me an my DH have both noticed that I have a lot more fluid them before. I am glade you asked this question cause I was wondering if I was normal.
Unread 07-30-2006, 01:17 PM

I had my uterus removed a few days ago and my husband just said to me....well at least we won't have to put towels on the bed before sex now! I was expecting that part to go away. Yes, I have experienced the soaking orgasms also. One towel is not nearly enough! My husband loves it and I absolutely hate it. I was told they were uterine orgasms, and to me they were not nearly as intense or good-feeling as clitoral orgasms. I thought by having my uterus removed that this type of orgasm in all its wet glory would be gone. But what you are saying is that you have no uterus and you still have the wet, soaking experience? Did you have it before you had your hysterectomy? I don't have the guts to ask my doctor about this. I never talked to anyone about this besides my husband. It was on hystersisters that I learned they were uterine orgasms. Interesting stuff, isn't it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2006, 02:41 PM

Well, I admittedly am nowhere near being the world's expert on orgasms, and that's all I will say about that ...but, perhaps something else is going on. Right before my 5 week check up I was extremely incontinent. It was just pouring out of me, I swear it seemed that it was more amounts than urine alone. Other than a little stress incontinence nothing like this had ever happened to me before. My Gyn/Onc tested me for a UTI (ended up not) but mentioned something like perrenial (sp? and I don't know the actual word) fluid leaking from the abdomen cavity. I don't understand anatomy enough to know what this actually meant, but I got a mental picture of the top of my cuff leaking. The other thought, that I also looked up at the time, was a fistula. This is basically a leak that has formed from the urinary tract into the vagina. There are plenty of knowledgeable ladies who post to the "Bladder Matters" forum here on HysterSisters. You might ask them about this.
Unread 07-30-2006, 02:55 PM

OK, I will finally ask my embarrassing, and potentially ignorant question ...who else could I ask??? (Mom never told me about these things.) Here goes... If the uterus (and cervix) is gone where does the actual orgasm fluid come from? Again, like I said on my other post, I am not a big expert on orgasm, but when I do have one (albeit very small in comparison) I never stopped to think where the fluid came from. I assumed a build up in the uterus? Is there a secretion gland that I don't know about? Does it just squeeze out of the vaginal walls if there is nowhere for it to flow from? At the risk of sounding and being stupid about my own body, I ask this! Am I the only female on this planet that doesn't know these things? Thanks in advance for the kind answers!
Unread 07-30-2006, 05:00 PM

ladies calm down!!!! I watch way too many sex ed shows! If you are only experiencing this gush of fluid during an ogasm, then you are most likely having a female ejaculation! I know it sounds weird but it does happen quite alot. this is most likely the case if it really has no odor. if it happens at other times aswell go see your dr. take care reba
Unread 07-30-2006, 05:20 PM

I think that there are glands within the vaginal walls that secrete fluids, remember all the hype about the "G" spot? I have heard about women ejaculating clear, odorless fluid from their vagina during orgasm. Women can have uterine contractions during orgasm as well as clitoral orgasms....I'm 4 weeks post op and am wondering how different it will be without having the uterine contractions during orgasm....I'm practicing those Kegel exercises, since I can't do much else yet, hoping that things will be okay...I can imagine feeling like there is am emptiness...anyway, back to your question, I agree that it most likely female ejaculate...it's not something that you can control so why fight it? sounds like it is worth extra laundry to me! Have fun~
Unread 07-30-2006, 05:21 PM

Female ejaculation. I had heard of this referenced, but never realized its qualities. That helps a lot. Folky, there are mucous membranes as part of the vagina that naturally emit fluid for lubrication. When the female body is sexually stimulated, then these membranes are supposed to emit more mucous. As you can see form the hyster store, a lot of women post-hyst experience dryness, so I was intrigued by ellie's initial post to read all about it.
Unread 07-30-2006, 07:29 PM

Thanks. I just didn't know or ever exactly checked where "it" all came from. And certainly not in these amounts as so described by our other sisters... Honestly, on a scale of 1-10 for sexual activity throughout one's lifetime, mine has been about a -2. So hey, thanks for sharing!
Unread 07-30-2006, 07:46 PM

I now am very curious what it will be like for me. I've always been dry, using a ton of astroglide to make sex even possible. Well, it's gonna be at least 4 weeks till I can know.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register