Just paid deductible...IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just paid deductible...IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!! Just paid deductible...IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!

Unread 06-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Just paid deductible...IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!

Hi Ladies! Well, I just paid my deductible to the doc and now I know it's real. My pre-registration is MONDAY, and surgery is THURSDAY, OMG that's ONE week away!!! Ok, I haven't been nervous up until now. And I'm still not, at least not too much. And to make matters worse, both of my kids are in Louisiana (son left today), and I won't see them until the 13th. Plus, my husband will be on duty (firefighter) tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday. Plus, he works ALL day. I'm going to be all alone until Sunday. Now I HAVE made plans, tonight supper with mom, tomorrow night dinner and a movie with a fellow hystersister, Saturday, maybe swimming with a friend, then Sunday cleaning with DH. But my days are looooooooong and uneventful. And that leaves Tuesday and Wednesday with nothing to do but look at walls and pick up stuff that doesn't need to be picked up, oh and that ever fun thing to do of laundry, Yea me!! Oh let's not forget the wonderful enema and douche on Wednesday night. God, this is really going to happen. Oh man, I've been so cool and collective up until now, except for a panic attack brought on by these STUPID HORMONES AND THAT STUPID SHOT!!! Ok no problem, do I sound like a COMPLETE idiot? Just going on and on and not making any sense. I LOVE this website, nobody else would EVER understand the rambling. Sorry about this everybody, but I may end up doing it a couple of more times and definitely on Wednesday night. My husband is not too excited about helping me with the whole prep thing. So I'm going to need emotional support that night before and after it's over. Anyone feel that way, or felt that way? Well, I guess that's enough venting for today. Thanks, ladies!! Good luck to all those ladies that have it coming up!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-02-2005, 10:49 AM

Well we have the same surgery date even though my cardiologist is not clearing me as of yet... I will find out today!

I too have a ton to do. Im a neat freak so I NEED to have everything done lol!

I'll be thinking of you Thursday morning... and Ill see you on the other side.

Unread 06-03-2005, 07:10 AM

Hi Jen, we're practically neighbors. I live in Crosby, it's on the east side of Lake Houston.

You sound pretty normal to me - my emotions were all over the place when I was still waiting on my hyst. I can't believe that I'm almost 3 years post op now. I'm addicted to HysterSisters, in case you wondered

It's good that you've scheduled some fun activities to occupy your time, that sure helped me!

I had the pre op enema and douche too - not fun but not that bad either.

Best wishes, come here as often as you need to, the always on.

s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2005, 03:29 PM

Go ahead and vent sister, that's what we are here for. Good luck with your surgery coming up.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register