Prayers needed for Son and Family | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayers needed for Son and Family Prayers needed for Son and Family

Unread 07-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Prayers needed for Son and Family

Hey, I posted here before and it really helped. I need prayers for my 31 year old son and our family. Through the newest craze, My Space, I found out that my 31 year old son and his wife have started experimenting in some activities that are against what we believe and have taught him in his formative years. They have a 13 year old (she had her before they married) and a 4 year old. My son and his wife are starting to go the drinking parties where the purpose is getting drunk. My daughter-in-law posted on her blurb that she is bi-sexual. They are using vulgar language in their replies. I've talked to my son and e-mailed him and he says we have to accept their lifestyle. A year ago he was studying to be a preacher! He now teaches 4th grade and is overall responsible, but I'm so concerned where this may lead. When I gave scriptures to him, he said the scriptures do no judge him, God does. Communication is open now between us. Please pray that things will go as God plans and that my granddaughters will not be hurt by all this. Thanks all of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2005, 09:30 PM

Dear June,

I'm so sorry your son and his wife have done an about face in their lifestyle. I pray that everything will work out and your granddaughter will be unhurt by what is going on in her own home. God bless you.

Deb
Unread 07-26-2005, 02:43 PM

Hi JuneE,
I was so touched by your post. I know how it is to have your children walk away from what you have taught them and know it hurts so much. Your son and dear granddaughters will be in my prayers that God will protect them and call them back to Himself.
I'm glad to hear that you have communication open with your son still. I'm also praying that you will know just what to say and not say to be able to appeal to him and what he knows in his heart to be right. God will be faithful and it's the Holy Spirit that will convict his heart. You can count on that.
Hang onto your faith. I have seen God work and bring back my own dear ones. He can do it for you too.
's, Rita

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register