I am scared | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-25-2006, 06:24 PM
I am scared

I am due to have my TAH on April 26th My husband was offered this great job and he told them he could not start till the 15th of June but that is not to long after my surgery for me to pick up and move to another state, He assures me that I will not have to do anything with the move but just leaving here moving to a new state being on an airplain a little over 5 weeks post op, sounds this sound like to much?? I know this will be good for us and if he puts it off he may have to give up this great Chance at a job that he has wanted for a long time..

I am scared about surgery now the move..

I am going to call my Dr on Monday and see what she says but I wanted your advice as well...

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-25-2006, 06:51 PM
I am scared

I think you will find yourself 'stronger' to get through anything. Not that I mean you will be hefting boxes around. Oh no you don't touch a thing!!! If you are feeling up to it, I think you will pull through just fine.

If you are not feeling up to it by the time you need to go is there anyway you stay put in NM (I was born in Alb. )with friends or family while DH flies out ahead???? I hope everything will work out for you and your family. Best wishes.
Unread 03-25-2006, 07:26 PM
I am scared

Thank you so much for the reply, I could stay if I needed to, Dh is going to drive out a few days earlier with the U haul and DD and I will fly when he gets it all unloaded.. He is going the first weekend in June and we will follow shortly after, He will not start his new job till the 15th so he can help unpak and get everything is order..
I am just scared, so probably just overreacting to.. Hormones are running wild lately also..

I am in Los Alamos by the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2006, 08:15 AM
I am scared

Anyone else??
Unread 03-26-2006, 08:25 AM
I am scared

just set your timer and work at declutter your home 15 min at a time before your surg. after you are moved, you have the rest of your life to set up your new home. {{{hugs}}}
Unread 03-26-2006, 08:47 AM
I am scared

Hey moving to another state is scarey in on itself. Moving 5 weeks after major surgery allows for frazzled nerves and overreacting (which you are not). Just a new adventure for you and your family to go on. Even if you are bandaged up vent away. It's what this site is for

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register