Feeling so much better | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feeling so much better Feeling so much better

Unread 03-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Feeling so much better

I just want to say how very happy I am to have found this wonderful site!!! I know I havent been a member long but I feel like I have known you much longer. you all are so wonderful and caring and very open which is great! considering what we are all going through is so very personal and its something not often talked about. But when you open up and its so reassuring to read and relate with so much of what each of us are going through.. I dont know anyone in my personal life who has been through what I am and have been through so been apart of this site just makes me feel so much at home.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for been so supportive and wonderful. I was feeling very alone and so very depressed and pretty much stuck and didnt know what to do and what to think.

I have a very suppotive Husband. But he to couldnt really offer the kind of support someone who is going through or been through has..

I am now feeling so much better!! I have been looking around and yes asking a few questions lol and reading all the messages from you ladies and its helped so much!!! I am actually feeling in a positive frame of mind now. Im still a little nervous about the surgery itself but I think thats to be expected..

Thank you so much to each and every one of you, and I wish you all nothing but good thoughts for your recovery.

Vicki xx oo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Feeling so much better

We are so glad you have found the site and that you are finding it helpful and supportive for you!

Many best wishes to you for your upcoming surgery! s
Unread 03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Feeling so much better

I agree with you Vicki! For weeks I was wandering around cyber space trying to find out everything I could about the procedures I am having done. All I could find was the medical stuff which was very educational but it didn't answer other questions I had. Then, I found HysterSisters & am in a much better place mentally than I was before. This site is awesome! Good luck on your trip to the castle Wednesday!

Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2007, 02:08 AM
Feeling so much better

Ladies, good luck with your surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Unread 03-18-2007, 05:27 AM
Feeling so much better

Vicki, we go in on the same day! I will be thinking of you, as well as all my other HS sentenced...err...scheduled for Wednesday!

Unread 03-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Feeling so much better

[b]I so agree with you. This site is absolutely awesome. It has been good for me to find other people who gone through or getting ready to. Good luck on your upcoming surgery on Wednesday. WIll be thinking of you on this day, and will have you in my prayers.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register