oh no not again!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

oh no not again!! oh no not again!!

Unread 02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
oh no not again!!

i was due for my hyster next tuesday after having to re-schedule in december because i had flu
well im going to have to re-shedule AGAIN this time due to a chest infection and blocked sinuses
im so frustrated angry and tearful i cant believe it
it was bad enough that this date was a few days before my birthday but i took comfort in the fact that at least aunt flo wouldnt get to spoil it but she is having the last laugh because thats exactly when im due on to say im frustrated is a major understatement
sorry for whinging ladies but im so tired im not sure how much longer i can take this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2004, 06:51 AM
oh no not again!!

((( flex))), oh sweetie, what a bummer! I'm so sorry that you're having to reschedule your surgery again. I'm sure that that is very frustrating. But, it is very important for you to be as healthy as possible for your surgery so that you can heal properly.

Maybe you can make up for it a bit by doing something special on your birthday. Think of something that YOU enjoy the most and enjoy it despite old "Aunt Flo".

Best wishes.

s
Unread 02-07-2004, 06:59 AM
thanks

thanks jeanus hun, i know i need to be healthy i understand that totally especially givem that im asthmatic they have their work cut out with me anyway lol
but oh the frustration ! im hoping a friend of mine is going to take me walking on the moors walk some of the tension of the last few weeks away

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register