Feeling sad and no appetite | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feeling sad and no appetite Feeling sad and no appetite

Unread 09-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Feeling sad and no appetite

Hi ladies, I had my surgery sept, 18th and have been feeling the same way as u. I still have my ovaries, but I feel so sad, and just plain werid. I thought it was the pain meds im on, but not so sure now as i did not have to take any today and I still feel this way, and feel hot one min and ok the next. will have to do some research on this. Also I have no appettite ??dont know whats up with that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Feeling sad and no appetite

poor girls, it does feel so lonely. i am grouchy and reclusive and don't want to see or talk to anyone. i feel the same, my poor DH and daughters are doing their best, but my house is not up to my standards. i feel frustrated by my body limiting me- went to the post office at 2 and half weeks (3 days ago) and nearly fainted. i am trying to take little walks and trips but am just so tired. today was busier than it should have been as DH is away- just noticed i am bleeding red, when i was saying how nice it was as the past 4-5 days the bleeding has stopped and was just a teensy bit of discharge. now red blood and a clot. i am having hot flashes in my sleep.

its very late and i can't sleep and i have to get up early to take my girl to school.

i am just so tired of being tired. sad and feeling weak. i work in real estate, work out 3 days a week, usually so active. sitting at home is depressing me.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register