A little sex 'slip up' - I'm scared and so cross with myself! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A little sex 'slip up' - I'm scared and so cross with myself! A little sex 'slip up' - I'm scared and so cross with myself!

Unread 09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
A little sex 'slip up' - I'm scared and so cross with myself!

my sweetie and I had a "playdate" yesterday, and I insisted on keeping my panties on so that he didn't "slip" up... good thing too.. or I'd have to be calling my doctor and fessing up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2005, 10:55 PM
A little sex 'slip up' - I'm scared and so cross with myself!

What would I do without you guys? Seriously, I could not have told anyone else I know what happened and know that they could understand the way you all do. Sorry about the mini-meltdown yesterday. I'm feeling a bit tender still, but the pain is pretty much gone. When I think about the travel and all the other social stuff I did from Saturday morning until Sunday night (in addition to the 'oops' moment), no wonder I was hurting some - talk about overdo it much! Thanks to all for your reassurances, concern and support. One thing for sure, I don't think I'm ready to go back to full-time work just yet.

Anyhoo, I'll let you know if the surgeon picks up on it - I think he will somehow, as he was the only one out of the (many) gynos & docs I saw who actually properly identified my prolapse and the associated issues without prompting from me - which is why I trusted him to look after me. He's an older gent, so it's going to be like being caught out by my dad - sigh. lol, he won't have to examine any more than my guilty face to work it out.....

hugs to all..
Unread 09-22-2005, 09:15 PM
All clear - phew!

Just to put a full stop to my little tale of bad behaviour - I was fortunate to not have done any damage with my faux pas and passed my checkup OK. My doc was very pleased with my healing and I'm now offically released to resume all 'normal' activities. He thinks the pain that is bothering me is my right ovary still being a bit touchy and has advised that I should reconsult him if it persists beyond a week or two. That right side has given me problems before with cysts and ovulation pain, but I was so freaked out about my slip up that I forgot about it's 'history'. Ladies, the stress I went through - not worth it. The lesson? Wait, wait, wait until you are ok'd to go.

Thanks so so much for all your kind words and comfort.

K

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register