Blowing this pop stand... :) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Blowing this pop stand... :) Blowing this pop stand... :)

Unread 05-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Blowing this pop stand... :)

12 days out today and I'm going for a drive! Supposed to wait 2 more days but I just can't stand it. We have family coming in this afternoon and staying a week. I'm tired of asking my husband to spend his lunch break running errands so I'm heading out to the grocery store to pick up a few things. We did the majority of the shopping last night and I don't think I'll have any trouble going the 3 miles to the store. And since Panera is next door, I do believe I will treat myself to a bagel. Time to put on the jeans and get my party started!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Re: Blowing this pop stand... :)

I hear ya! As much as I have enjoyed my "forced relaxation" at times, being stuck in the house can make anybody nuts. Enjoy your drive and your bagel. You have earned it!
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:36 PM

I just hope you were careful about lifting anything too heavy. Enjoy your bagel!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Thanks ladies! I literally only needed 3 items from the store. I ended up taking one of our Mini Aussie pups with me and we stopped by to see my husband at his office where I got a much needed spinal alignment. It was a productive morning.... And so good to get some independence back! A pedicure is on the list later in the week.
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:51 PM

I know what you mean I need to get having my sister watch my 3 year old Thursday and going for a hair cut with a new style and maybe a manicure it's my 4th anniversary and going to try and go out this weekend I want to feel pretty thanks surgical menopause.
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:35 PM

Lilmiss u made me LoL hehe. I couldn't take the 2 weeks rule either and 9 days was enough for me. Have fun!
Unread 05-21-2013, 03:17 PM

Yes right now I am so bloated I can't even ware the size to big unddies I bought and I am having to ware my husband boxer/briefs even less atractive than the granny panties so I look very pregnant. So I need to do something to make my self feel pretty and get out of the house and also away from my son for a little bit i love him but he is starting to get on my nerves.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register