can't sleep | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 05-16-2004, 02:28 AM
can't sleep

It's 4:10 AM and I am wide awake. In 6 hours I will be on my way with my husband to pick up my mom to stay with me after surgery. That will take up most of the day as it takes 4 hours to get to her home. Monday I am having a CT of my thorax. I am concerned that this will cancel my surgery on Tuesday. My primary cleared me for surgery but the diagnostic clinic that took my chest xray saw somthing there and wanted to do a CT. I am begining to get nervous. I had my appendix out in 96 and some minor same day surgeries but nothing like this. I have always said I was not worried because of my faith in God but now I don't know. My Dad had faith too but he still died. I guess I just needed to vent a little. I am going to try to get some sleep. God blessings on all the sisters. Pray for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2004, 02:30 AM
can't sleep

Im keeping you in my thoughts mam.. For sure i have to agree the waiting is always the worst

(((HUGS)))

mei
Unread 05-16-2004, 09:03 AM
can't sleep

Jeannie
hun, here are some big s for you.

As for the CT you need to have done....jsut remember it could be nothing. It's always a possibility of just a shadow on the x-ray, so they will do a CT just to be sure everything is ok. I consider your docs to be quite proactive in doing this test. They are concerned about you, and want to ensure that your surgery will go smoothly.

I am praying that all goes well for you, and your surgery goes ahead as scheduled.

Tam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2004, 11:55 PM
can't sleep

Jeannies,

Just wanted to send you a bunch of s

You will be more than covered in prayers as you go forward to become well again. I can promise you that.

Remember that all of your Hystersisters will be wishing you the best.

Take Care Sweetie, you are going to feel so much better soon.

Much Love,
AnnieWoof
Unread 05-17-2004, 03:15 AM
can't sleep

please please please by all means do whatever they need to do to make sure your castle day goes as smoothly as possible! I wish my Dr had paid attention to me I was sick before my castle day and needless to say I almost did NOT make it! So even if you have to cancel they castle day your life is worth it!

Melissa

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register