hysteria | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-13-2004, 10:37 AM
hysteria

I think I am turning in to a worried hypochondriac! Had a D/C on 3-03 because of hemorraging. This procedure was done as an emergency so there was no time to contemplant options. Now I have been dealing with an infection spread during the D/C and feel awful. Have been back to my OB/GYN 3 times with dizziness bleeding etc. (She is a saint) Am probably having my TAH in the next week or so as my trip to the ER yesterday included instructions to stop all asprin and ibuprofen. I just hope I can keep a grip until then!!!!!!!!! Thanks for allowing me to vent.Some times I think I am wearing my friends out. I'm a nurse and usually very calm,but am stressed to the max.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2004, 12:24 PM
hysteria

Well, how can you be a hypochondriac when you actually have serious problems? All you described sounds pretty scary to me!
I think it's little harder for you because being an RN, you know too much to be ignorant and blissful. I was also an RN, but lucky for me, I just finished school and got married and started having babies and never really worked. (when I did it was in peds anyway so I never paid much attention to anything else),, so I have blanked it all out! LOL Now, I'm as stupid as they come regarding medical issues! I never tell anyone giving me medical care I went to nursing school because they really treat you differently, either like a hypochondriac, or like you THINK you know more than they, or they assume you already know everything and don't need to explain anything. So I put on my best SpongeBob face when I go in! LOL
Puppet

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register