1 day to go!!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

1 day to go!!!!!!! 1 day to go!!!!!!!

Unread 11-09-2004, 10:24 PM
1 day to go!!!!!!!

Well I have one more day to go...I can not sleep. And feeling very nervous..I don't know what to do to relax.. I been taking deep breaths and taking medicine to help.But, it's all I think about.I am not worried about the pain I am worried about going under... And not waking up ..And being cold... How funny is that about being cold I a mean.
My husband does not understand and said I am worring way to much that I'll be fine.I hope I will be because him and my children would be lost.. Is it normal to have these feeling of dieing? I a dreaming about it. down to seeing myself in a castet.. How do I stop it before going under? I can't get it under controll.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-09-2004, 10:39 PM
1 day to go!!!!!!!

I know what you mean!!! I have had many a moment that things have seemed too poetic or something and that this would be my end.

And I keep telling myself that I have a better chance of getting in a car wreck and dying on the WAY to surgery, but it just doesn't help. Loseing control to anesthesia is not fun. I've only done it once and it was like it was over in a heartbeat. Not bad at all. So I can only assume this will be the same.

Well, i wish you good thoughts.
Unread 11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
1 day to go

I am like you I am having surgery tomorrow morning 11-11-04 and I am very nervous about the procedure. I keep telling myself that everything will be okay.

Good luck to everyone having surgery tomorrow.

God Bless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-10-2004, 06:23 AM
1 day to go!!!!!!!

Hi, I had some of the same worries while I was still waiting for my surgery. I think that it's pretty normal to think about the "what if's ". Fear of the unknown hits a lot of us from time to time. Just remember that your surgical team is very well trained and will be monitoring you very closely while you're under their care.

You also have tons of prayers and good wishes from the ladies here at hystersisters

I don't think that it's silly to worry about being cold - I always get cold and was after my surgery. My DH and the castle staff all noticed and I was covered with warmed blankets. It really helped! Ask your DH to suggest some extra blankets for you or even mention it yourself before you go into surgery.

Best wishes.

s
Unread 11-10-2004, 06:29 AM
1 day to go!!!!!!!

Shoot, mine isn't for five more weeks and already I have those thoughts going through my head. If it's this bad for me now, I can only imagine what you must be thinking and going through. But, as the other's have said, you have to trust in your team, and know that they want the best for you and will do their best for you. Good luck!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register