Post hysterectomy 2 weeks - Lower right side pain intense | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Post hysterectomy 2 weeks - Lower right side pain intense Post hysterectomy 2 weeks - Lower right side pain intense

Unread 05-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Post hysterectomy 2 weeks - Lower right side pain intense

feeling like someone is stabbing me in right side did not have this until tonight... Post ob 2 weeks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-05-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyoung12 View Post
feeling like someone is stabbing me in right side did not have this until tonight... Post ob 2 weeks
OMG! I started experiencing the same symptom on Sunday! It's intermittent, but feels like a sharp tugging!

Someone please advise!
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Re: Post hysterectomy 2 weeks - Lower right side pain intense

Me too, as soon as I hit two weeks. It's pretty annoying!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-05-2016, 08:02 PM

I was told to report any "new" pain. Since this just started tonight perhaps you should call your doctor's office tomorrow.
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:36 PM

Hi there - I experienced the pain you described at about that same point in the process as well. It was not too intense so I gave it a couple of days. I had planned to call the doctor if it got worse and fortunately it went away. I hope you are doing ok.
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange01 View Post
Hi there - I experienced the pain you described at about that same point in the process as well. It was not too intense so I gave it a couple of days. I had planned to call the doctor if it got worse and fortunately it went away. I hope you are doing ok.
It's intermittent, but does intensify with any movement stretching the abdominal muscles on that side. I pray it will subside with rest. If not, I'll call my doc.

Thanks!
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadoll71 View Post
It's intermittent, but does intensify with any movement stretching the abdominal muscles on that side. I pray it will subside with rest. If not, I'll call my doc.

Thanks!
That sounds like a good plan. I hope your pain is gone quickly!
Unread 05-06-2016, 11:03 AM

Mine turned out to be a hematoma nothing to serious just painful....
Unread 05-06-2016, 11:22 AM

I had same thing and thought my appendix was about to burst so contacted surgeon - he put it down to constipation or wind and even scanned me (but just bladder area as I had kidney infection) day 18 after my op had massive bleed. It materialised that I had a post op bleed which formed massive haematoma which then burst through my internal stitches as I had a prolapse repair at same time I had my hysterectomy, ovaries removed, fallopian tubes removed too. They lost me in resus but emergency op later plus 3 blood transfusions, I am on the mend but head is wrecked - very traumatised and doctor said I have PTSD. If you dont feel right persevere with follow up
Unread 05-06-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrswhitemerc View Post
I had same thing and thought my appendix was about to burst so contacted surgeon - he put it down to constipation or wind and even scanned me (but just bladder area as I had kidney infection) day 18 after my op had massive bleed. It materialised that I had a post op bleed which formed massive haematoma which then burst through my internal stitches as I had a prolapse repair at same time I had my hysterectomy, ovaries removed, fallopian tubes removed too. They lost me in resus but emergency op later plus 3 blood transfusions, I am on the mend but head is wrecked - very traumatised and doctor said I have PTSD. If you dont feel right persevere with follow up
Whoa! That sounds awful!! I would have PTSD too after that. Good advice - hope you are healing comfortably now.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register