Wish me luck...... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wish me luck...... Wish me luck......

Unread 03-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Wish me luck......

Starbgirl, my thoughts are with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Wish me luck......

Oh, Starbgirl! Thanks for posting the update. I really wish all of your troubles would end. I'll keep thinking positive thoughts for you.
Unread 03-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Wish me luck......

Hey there! Wow, I cannot even imagine what you are going through. How frustrating! I will be praying that things heal up quickly and correctly this time and that there are no further complications. My heart goes out to you. Please make sure you are taking it easy and no doing anything you shouldn't be doing...let others help you at home (if at all possible). Sending many gentle hugs your way too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Wish me luck......

Star,
I hope you are resting, and there is a support system at your side other than here. Please take things slow and rest as much as you can.
We're all thinking about you

~Sass
Unread 03-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Wish me luck......

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{StarbGirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I'm so sorry.
I'll be sending love, healing and strength vibes your way....girl, you need a break!

Hang in there sister.
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Wish me luck......

Thanks ladies -

The weekend was yucky with pain but today is a relatively good day for me!! Yea!! I promise I am taking it easy. My Dad and step-mom left today but I am now 3 weeks and 3 days post op so I'm ok. Plus my family all says they will turn around and come right back if things don't turn out well again. In the meantime, I have great friends here to support me and of course I have you guys here too!!

The other really GOOD news is that so far I still have no fever. I'm choosing to believe that is a really great sign as if it were something horrible I think I would have one. The bleeding is still there but it is a bit lighter so that's good too!

Thanks again,

Starbgirl
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Wish me luck......

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbgirl
The other really GOOD news is that so far I still have no fever. I'm choosing to believe that is a really great sign as if it were something horrible I think I would have one. The bleeding is still there but it is a bit lighter so that's good too!
thats good news indeed. Here's to hoping it only gets better and better from here
Unread 03-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Wish me luck......

I'm so glad to hear things are getting better!! And, it's good to hear you have such a supportive family and friends as well. You sound well taken care of!

Before you know it, this will all be in the past and you will be a new you!

I will continue to pray for a healthy and normal recovery for you!
Unread 03-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Wish me luck......

Stargirl,

My thoughts are with you. Breathe, don't take it personally and hang out here. This has been my best support. You don't get it till you live it.
Unread 03-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Wish me luck......

Wow, you sure have been through it and I feel for you. I can tell you from my past experience that they are right about the CT. Hopefully things get better for you starting now and you don't need the CT later.

I have a long surgical history and at one point had three surgeries in three weeks when they wanted to do the fourth. I was just so mentally exhausted that when they got me to the 'holding area' for meds and such before the OR that I had a meltdown crying and sobbing that I wouldn't survive and didn't want any more surgery. The nurse saw it and was my angel as she stormed up to the neurosurgeon and demanded that I was not having surgery that day and personally turned around, grabbed my stretcher and took me back to my room. Years later I found out from a good friend who is a director of ORs in a large facility that nurses who work OR know that if the patient has a bad feeling, pay attention to it. I really feel this saved my life and even though I have had many surgeries since then for this diagnosis, I have made it through them.

I pray that you have the time to mentally prepare for what comes your way. It is so important, just as important as making sure your blood levels are okay or anything else. You are the captain of your ship and nobody has your interests at heart the way you do. Believe in yourself and your ability to steer your ship! I am praying for you, you can do this, it sounds like a cliche' but I really believe women are naturally born with an inner strength for times just like this. You are a princess and deserve every goodness, take care and keep us updated, we are here for you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register