Had Surgery on 11-8-13 | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Had Surgery on 11-8-13 Had Surgery on 11-8-13

Unread 11-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Had Surgery on 11-8-13

Is there anyone who had surgery the same day as me? If so, how are you doing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Re: Had Surgery on 11-8-13

At the top of the thread, there is a Hysterectomy recovery reports link. If you click on that you can find the thread that coincides with your surgical date!! Then you can see who also had surgery the week you did!
Unread 11-17-2013, 05:04 AM

I had surgery same day as you .Doing good . my front groin is numb as I also had bladder sling and the rest is just pain only in groin .I stopped pain med yesterday thinking that's why I can't pooh .I generally feel pretty good and I have to catch myself thinking I can do everything like I did before ,laundry ,vacuum .My biggest complaint is the hot flashes at the moment I am on nothing and have to wait till post op to talk to her .And my belly is so swollen .I live in sweats or night gown .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-17-2013, 05:26 PM

My belly is swollen too. I am having chills, hot flashes, night sweats, and the nausea is awful. I stopped my meds yesterday also. Tender at my belly button. I was able to have a bm on friday. Gas is no fun.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register