Anniversary Today | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anniversary Today Anniversary Today

Unread 12-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Anniversary Today

Yep today got married 15 years ago by a 15 foot Christmas tree ...no celebrating tonight...almost 2 weeks out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Re: Anniversary Today

Happy Anniversary. Just make him a nice card with a 'rain check' inside! He would rather wait and have you healed anyway! Hope you have a great evening tonight.
Unread 12-21-2009, 06:48 PM

Oh he went to a boyscout meeting at our church....there could be worse places he can hang out but I think you are right I should leave a message he has been sleeping in another room almost 2 weeks now....The Doc said Ipicked a bad time of year to do this....but really when is it right ...it's a matter of how much pain could I stand or take a chance that this will open a whole new world
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2009, 06:53 PM

Maybe as an Anniversary gift, he could be back with you, in bed? Cuddling is wonderful, I found... And falling asleep in each-other's arms is a precious gift!
Happy Anniversary!
Unread 12-21-2009, 07:21 PM

yep get that man back in bed with you and enjoy some anniversary cuddles!!! Happy anniversary!!
Unread 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondas View Post
yep get that man back in bed with you and enjoy some anniversary cuddles!!! Happy anniversary!!
Well I wish it were that simple....just to complicate things more my husband planned a birthday party for our son..14 year olds ...then my daughter missed her connecting flight back home and she is to arrive tomorrow at the same time as the party..Usually I would be directly at the helm of the situation...picking daughter up, arriving on time for party decorations....but I can't do a thing and hubby is getting fed up with all he is covering for and pretty much doesn't want to cuddle.He just got laid off last month so that's been a stressor too . So I have you ladies tonight ...it will get better when I'm better will probably be it.
Unread 12-22-2009, 07:46 AM

Well, of course you have us! And you know what? I understand you are usually at the "helm", so are most of us. And it's difficult to have others do things that are usually on your plate. But I guess you will be even more appreciated when you will be back in the game!
So, just relax and don't stress, I learned that it does not help at all. Enjoy the season, and everything will be better soon!

Monica
Unread 12-22-2009, 08:47 AM

I am also usually the one running the show around here, but thankfully hubby stepped up and did till I was able to rejoin life. I am now able to run errands, etc... and help get laundry put away.

Hope your hubby chills out soon and realizes that yes life isn't easy right now but you still need to make time for each other as a couple. I have learned the hard way that if we don't make time for each other during stressful times of life thats when we start having problems in our marriage. Things got really UGLY a few months after my dad passed away becacuse I was pretty darn depressed and didn't know it and hubby just kept pulling away from me and that just upset me even more till we had a big ol yelling screaming explosion one night right before Christmas. So yeah I can understand the hubby pulling away thing since I have been there so I know it SUCKS
Unread 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM

Well I made it through this day.....boys,boys ..I got to the Doc 2 weeks post op and he said I'm healing so good that I could think about sex in my 4th week!!! well I agree I'd better get some alone time with him soon . He is making himself crazy with all these to do list. my daughter is here to help so that is great too!Thanks for carrying me through that anniversary. LUVDEB
THV kept ovaries

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register