I want to cry. Clitoral Stimulation... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I want to cry.  Clitoral Stimulation... I want to cry. Clitoral Stimulation...

Unread 12-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I want to cry. Clitoral Stimulation...

OK, I held out as long as I could. I was so curious....I know the rule - no internal stimulation and I know my doctor was adamant about that, but I am pretty sure at some point when we discussed the Hysterectomy I asked about anything else and I swear he said "I don't care what you do just nothing in the Vagina" so anyway. I went from SUPER "*****" (Can I say that on here?) the first week to the second week having no sex drive to today being so curious what still worked. Well, prior to the surgery I had the most amazing and HUGE O's, and I would get SO lubricated it was a messy situation (in a great way) EVERY time. Well, I don't know if it was nerves and not letting myself go or what...but I managed to have an O' and it was....like a blip. I thought my O's were clitoral O's but now I am wondering if mine came from the Uterus. It was painful as I played (maybe the start-up contractions were the reason) and I had not one drop of lubrication...I kept saying "WTHECK" to myself. Well I manged to have the O' and like I said it was w/o natural lubrication and a huge letdown. My massive O's that would happen every time are they long gone? Why in the world would I have not one drop of lube when prior to the surgery I was always super wet. I'm scared that something is wrong down there. I am tempted to try again. When I peaked it was so awful. It was like I was thinking "glad that's over with" rather than O-M-GEE....like before. It just was not the same. Could it be nerves?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Re: I want to cry. Clitoral Stimulation...

Whoa, whoa, calm down. I know that for myself, it seems that the more I worry about lubrication, the less likely I am to lubricate! And there's nothing like nerves to kill a mood.

Try to calm down and get relaxed, and then give it another go, this time with a bit of hand lotion or something.
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:39 PM

Ha Ha Ha...I guess I sounded quite pathetic. I was reaching out for help. OK, I calmed down (before reading your reply) and tried again. This time I got wet, nowhere even close to how I used to though, but enough to wet the slide. I just let it all go and tried not to worry that I may tear something and I would say I let go about 75%...(still nervous)

I had another "O" and once again it's totally different than prior to surgery. It was very weird. It wasn't a prolonged O like when your uterus contracts after...it wasn't a big bang. It was a medium bang with a quick suppression after. I guess anything worth doing is worth doing well so I will keep at it!

However, now my back hurts and my groin hurts. Hope I didn't tear apart anything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-01-2013, 08:38 PM

Carpathia

You really need to talk to your Dr about all of this. You are so early in your healing that things may not work right yet.

Also blood engorgement can cause some issues by outting too much strain on stitches and healing muscles.

Unread 12-01-2013, 08:47 PM

Thank you I think I will hold off on doing it again until next month when I see my Doctor! Just to be safe....!
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:35 PM

Wow, what timing. I'm 2 weeks post op today and decided to give it a DIY try also. Total let down. I stopped halfway, it was that bad. I'll wait another week, maybe I was too anxious.
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:44 PM

Total letdown indeed, Naomi! Boo .... Keep me posted if you attempt it again next week. Curious to see if because we revved the engine (so-to-speak) that the next time we try, we will hopefully see a difference. Because if not, I'm gonna go bonkers lol
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM

Still not same for me ! Sucks. Hopefully you have more luck then I have
Unread 12-01-2013, 10:22 PM

After surgery (TAH), I had a lot of vaginal swelling/bruising that affected how my clitoris and vagina responded to stimulation. If you have healing that still needs to occur, this could be the reason why lubrication isn't occuring as much. I am talking from my experience, and am not medically trained to answer your particular concern. At almost 11 weeks post op, I still have minimal swelling, but know that in time, all will be healed. Be hopeful and patient as you heal.
Unread 12-01-2013, 10:23 PM

Thanks, Ladies I'll try to stay hopeful....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register