last day...then the castle | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

last day...then the castle last day...then the castle

Unread 10-15-2001, 04:55 AM
last day...then the castle

hi all:
just wanted to say thank you ladies for a wonderful sight. i've had so much support from all of you.

tomorrow morning i leave to visit the castle. i'm a little nervous and gittery..but i have lots to do today...like do a last clean up, laundry and pack and have my bags ready for morning...call the repair man and see if he can come today...new frig is not freezing..things are defrosting....it's been like this all week. we had a septic back up(yuk) a pipe under the basement floor broke..jack hammers and mess...that's fixed(i hope) and now the frig..guess it's better this week than next.

all in all because i've been so busy with other things going on that the week has flown by and wow the 16th is almost here and it's just hitting me...but will be glad to be on the other side.

my doctor did not recomend and enema, but i took a mild herbal laxitive last night and i'll be on a liquid diet today.

i have a meeting to go to tonight. i told my husband that i'll stay home with him...he said "why? when it's something that you love to do..do it and enjoy yourself" (spinning and weaving)he's so great.

but then i'm also affraid that what if someone there is not well...i might get sick after surgery, when i'm trying to recover..that would not be a pleasant experience.
what do you think that i should do? i trust your judgement.

i look back at my letter and i sound kind of nervous..i'm rambling about silly things
better get going and start my day

THANK YOU LADIES FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.
THANK YOU THANK YOU

wilbe
TAH/fibroids and anemic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2001, 05:52 AM
last day...then the castle

Hello Wilbe,
May everything go well for you tommorow as you head off too the castle. I shall keep you in my prayers. Please try and do a little something special for yourself today...that's relaxing... You deserve it... Many Huge Hugs...

SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
Unread 10-15-2001, 06:03 AM
Last day.....

Hi, Wilbe!! You hang in there tight, princess. I will be thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery and a 100% successful surgery!! Just imagine feeling so much better than you do now! That's what I'm trying to focus on right now. I am exactly one week away now, 10/22, and a partial wreck. I'll be the other half wreck very soon as those calendar pages flip away.
DO REMEMBER to do something NICE for yourself, ok?
I did my grocery shop yesterday with my boyfriend; I needed the help lifting heavy stuff since it aggravates my big fibroid. I got in all my clear liquids for next Sunday and a small array of quick meals for afterwards AND plenty of fruit juices too.
A teeny tip of you like mixed fruit juices: Minute Maid makes sippies called Mixed Berry and it is like drinking HEAVEN!!! It is wonderfully refreshing and I doubt it would cause more of the dreaded GAS during recovery. If someone can get their hands on that for you, please ENJOY!!!! I also got frozen OJ, and cranberry juice too.
Good luck, Wilbe -- everything will be just PERFECT!!!! I just know it, for ALL OF US!!!
Chris ((((((((((GIANT HUGS)))))))))

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register