I can not wait! Venting! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I can not wait! Venting! I can not wait! Venting!

Unread 09-17-2013, 09:45 AM
I can not wait! Venting!

I will be 4 weeks post op tomorrow and I see my doctor on Friday. I know I had a major surgery and yes I am pushing myself so hard that I over did this past weekend. I have paid for it the past few days. I am tired of being tired, sore and swollen! I want to make love with my husband, I want to work out longer 15 mins, I really miss getting on my bike and just riding. Evevr since my surgery I have not missed one of my kids games, no matter how much pain I am in! I still take a nap after my kids go to school and I do go to bed earlier than i used to, but I so just some normal things back in my life. I would love to be able to just sit in a chair longer than 10mins.

I am sorry sisters, I just need to vent. I know it takes time! All of you sisters have been wonderful to me and have given me helpful advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Re: I can not wait! Venting!

I am at five weeks now. Was feeling the same way. I have been very careful and have overdone it only twice since surgery. I am so much better physically the past several days. Mentally, I've been a basket case though. We had a Taekwondo tournament this weekend all 6 of my family participate in the program. I was the only one not competing and that was really hard. My husband tests for his black belt in a few weeks and I will not be able to test as well (we are the same rank). I have been going to classes and doing what I can. Walking through combinations, techniques and patterns without the kicks. This past week has been much better physically. If I could get past the depression and jealousy I feel when everyone around me is getting to do active things they love while I sit and watch. It's frustrating, but slowly getting a little better.
Unread 09-17-2013, 10:38 AM

I am almost 7 weeks and am finding I have exercise intolerance and I used to work out all the time prior. If I work out now I am exhausted for 2 days afterwards. It sucks. Not sure what to tell you except take it easy. Thats what I have to do and accept that I'm still not 100% yet and probably won't be for some time. I have three kids, ages 11, 10 and 7 and I am exhausted frequently by the end of the day. I know it will get better in time. Fortunately I have no pain or swelling just fatigue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2013, 12:45 PM

Here, here sister! I'll drink that!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register