Incision burning today - any other 3 weekers have this? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Incision burning today - any other 3 weekers have this? Incision burning today - any other 3 weekers have this?

Unread 04-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Incision burning today - any other 3 weekers have this?

Are you better from day 1 after surgery? That is all that has kept me sane these past days! I too am an active up and about Mom (and an RN to boot) please be as kind and gentle to yourself as you are to others! I too hurt beyond words to have a bm but once I got "regular" again it went away. I would just sit on the toilet and weep. It does get better however it gets better slowly. My thoughts and prayers are with you, aloha, Kai
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2006, 01:21 PM

lildar00 ~ I am new to hystersisters so I hope I'm not too late to your post, I understand your frustrations,, I had my surgery two weeks ago. Last week I was having the burning sensation on my incisioins. I called the dr. and they told me I was over doing myself. Funny thing is I wasn't doing much (frustrated). I'm like you, quick recovery in the past, up taking care of the house, etc... As much as we hate it our bodys tell take the healing slow and enjoy the down time.
Take Care,
bluejeans71
Unread 04-24-2006, 01:38 PM

Hi, I am also 3 weeks today. I feel the same things that you guoys are feeling. I have more pulling on the right side and I am guessing that is because I had my appendix out as well. I am haveing trouble with bm's as well. I am very tired and I go back to work 5/15. I haope I can do it. Any suggestions/ I guess we are all in this together. The pain I have now is nothing to the pain I was in for 7 months stright. Hope to talk to you guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2006, 05:52 PM

Thank you all for the support, yes it is better from day 1and I know in my heart it will get better with time I guess these walls are closing in on me and I have nothing else to focus on but my pain...thinking i need a hobby...lol I just wanted to say thank you and tell you all how great it is too have this support!! My family is great but they can only understand "so much" its great to have "sisters" who can understand
Unread 04-25-2006, 09:09 AM

I feel the same way. It's just nice to know that there are sisters out there that are in the same boat I am in. Some days I feel like my walls are closing in to. I have done alot of reading which in my single parent life is none existant. I am starting to go for 1/2 hour walk a couple times a day also. I do thihs until my insision strts to hurt. I guess maybe I am doing to much. I just wish sometimes I could sleep thru the night. My three in the afternoon I am ready for a nap. I guess in time. It was very nice to hear from you. Write soon

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register