What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op? What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op?

Unread 12-31-2011, 08:44 AM
Re: What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op?

If you really, really want to go try to see if you doctor will move your surgery to an earlier date so you will have more recovery time or postpone the surgery until after the concert.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2011, 08:47 AM

I know he's pretty booked. This was the earliest date I could get, but I will call and ask if there have been any cancellations the week prior. I can't move it up any more than that because I'm getting the biopsy next week, and it will take some time to get the results back.
Unread 01-02-2012, 03:36 AM
What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleybelley View Post
Hiya! I'm doing the same! Big day out is 3 weeks post op - it's a walk around all day festival type gig and then am off to Bali for week 4! All booked before surgery!
Good luck with that ! I had a fantastic recovery , felt great after about 1 week , but definatly would not have been able to do the bdo , actually considering if i am up for it at all this year, getting old i guess
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnama View Post
Good luck with that ! I had a fantastic recovery , felt great after about 1 week , but definatly would not have been able to do the bdo , actually considering if i am up for it at all this year, getting old i guess
Unread 01-02-2012, 03:56 AM

Grr whole post disappeared except confused face! Yeah I have my doubts about big day out... But so badly want to see sound garden! I think I will give it a miss and focus on being well for Bali! Massages here I come!
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:59 AM
What are the chances of going to a concert 19 days post-op?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleybelley View Post
Grr whole post disappeared except confused face! Yeah I have my doubts about big day out... But so badly want to see sound garden! I think I will give it a miss and focus on being well for Bali! Massages here I come!
maybe see if sound garden are doing any side shows ? Not sure what state you are in but if in syd and decide to go i would avoid the crush of the boiler room , hang at the lily pad between bands you want to see and sit in the grand stand. Enjoy bali .

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register