Pre-Opp App | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-17-2002, 04:27 PM
Pre-Opp App

Ok girls I went today for my Pre Opp App. Done the normal blood work, chest x-ray,EKG. All that was fine. Spoke to the OR nurse and she told me a few things, some assured me more others scared me more. But I am still waiting on the big date which is Monday. Maybe I can make it till then without going crazy. Bad thing, my grandson was over night before last, got a call today that he had to go to doc, has strep throat, now mine is geting really sore and my head has hurt all day. I told the nurse and she said if I did not feel better tomorrow to go see my regular doc and get a shot of penicillin and I would be well by Monday.

Having been writing down all the good advice from the site and Thanks so much.
Kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2002, 04:36 PM
Pre-Opp App

hi Kim,

Maybe you're just having sympathy throat pain for your grandson

I hope you wake up well in the AM and your grandson improves.
Now you can worry about this instead of the surgery...ya see how things work out?!

Unread 10-17-2002, 10:08 PM
Pre-Opp App

Hi kim, I hope you wake up feeling great too. however if you don't , do as the nurse advised & take care of yourself. I hope everything goes well for you & you'll be a princess soon. I'll be praying for you. Hang in there! s

Jean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2002, 10:31 PM
Pre-Opp App

Keep your chin up, if you do have it the shot of penicillin will take care of it right away and you should be fine by Monday. If there is anything really wrong they will find it in your blood work. I hope that things go okay and you are fine in the morning...

TAH/BSO 8/20/02 for fibroids & endo. On the patch for hormone therapy.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register