OP day tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

OP day tomorrow OP day tomorrow

Unread 10-03-2004, 07:26 AM
OP day tomorrow

I am having my OP tomorrow. Feel sick thinking about it, keeping myself busy so that I don't think about it too much. Have tried to keep thinking possitively, i.e. getting rid of what is making me feel so ill and heading towards a much better quality of life. Wasn't easy as I have never had children and losing my womb had a very bad effect on me, but, I have to be realistic, I cannot have children, there will always be an unfillable void because of that, but keeping what is making me so ill does not make sense. Am keeping my mind on the fact that I shall feel so much better once it is all over and I am well again.

Dreading tomorrow, but it is all for the best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2004, 07:53 AM
OP day tomorrow

You'll be in my that all will go well for you. Please let us know how you're doing when you get a chance.

Best wishes.

s
Unread 10-03-2004, 11:04 AM
OP day tomorrow

Bless your heart. I hope everything works out for you. I am sure it was a very hard to decide what to do. I know it was for me. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I had mine on 9-21-04. A TVH/BSO. And I feel so good right now. I hope you will too. Best wishes to you and lots of s.

Samantha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2004, 11:11 AM
OP day tomorrow

Hi sweetie,

I completely understand how you feel. The hardest thing for me is accepting that my dream of becoming a mother will never happen. It's like I'm going through a mourning process for children I will never give birth to. I know that I will feel better and get my health back after this surgery and knowing that helps but not completely. Please know that you are not alone and I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers until I hear back about how your surgery went. Please take care!

s
Kari
Unread 10-03-2004, 03:36 PM
OP day tomorrow

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Best wishes!

Deb
Unread 10-03-2004, 03:46 PM
OP day tomorrow

Janet,
Your Sisters are here for you!! Take good care and let us know how you are doing

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register