Sex Question - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Re: Sex Question

My bf has been laughing at me too! I told him that I was sorry but my body is being taken over by sexual desires! Hahahaha!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2010, 04:51 PM

I know that's right....Girls get your groove on. My husband is having a hard time with the new me!! He better find some energy. Cause it's on. H-E-L-L-O!!! >LOL
Unread 01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
sex..

Hi Taylor,
Hey girl...

I know what everyone is talking about... I am starting to get that "feeling" . I just told my DH How in the world am I going to wait that longLOL.. I am 14 days post op. ... UGH. And it has not been a pleasant ride.....
I know I miss the sex. But I also think it is the closeness that i miss the most... Ugh... How can we make it...
I was also so dang sad today....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Sex Question

Hi Hallzer,
I'm so sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Don't be sad, try to find something that makes you happy (ice cream, your favorate movie, etc.). Closeness with the hubby is great, and being in heat & not being able to "go there" sucks! Hang in there, it is going to get better, I promise.
Taylor
Unread 01-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Taylor,

CAn you make it get better sooner??? LOL.. This is just miserable....Today back and lower belly hurt and still crying off and on.. And I would love to just cuddle with hubby AND !!!!!!! maybe thats my problem been so long since I had an o.... lol
Thanks dear you are awsome..
Hug!!!
Jenny
Unread 01-13-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishey View Post
I had the same feelings. I can say this my sex drive is off the charts since I had surgery. I can't get enough. I was just thinking what is wrong with me. Have I turned into a nymph. My husband can't keep up.
I thought I was the only one.......
Unread 01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Sex Question

6 wk post op next week & I can't wait for final clearance, this is exciting! I certainly owe my husband LOL!
Unread 01-13-2010, 06:28 PM

I am 4 weeks today, had my appointment on Monday and was given the "all clear." Cuff had 2 stitches left that the doc said should come out any day (hadn't noticed any so far).

We tried it out. NO PAIN at all. Had the big O, felt exactly the same . . . minus uterine contractions. Which I thought were a big part for me - turns out they were not.

I was apprehenisve, but very, very ready. We just took it slow, used lots of lube and before you knew it, we were doing just fine.

There is some psychological barrier there - "will it hurt if he bumps the end?" so I think it will take a few times to get past that. But otherwise I am very much relieved it all works as it did before (and maybe a little better without my cervix in the way like before)
Unread 01-16-2010, 10:31 AM

I am 5 1/2 months post op from a tvh (still have ovaries) and a rectocele. I must say I was super tight for the first month. still am tight but not too tight like the first month. My sex life is great. I want it more than my husband but I am 30 yrs old he is 32 so I think I am at sexual peak and he isnt. I was given the ok by my doc for external stimulation and I did 14 days post op have an orgasm. I have to say that the orgasm is different but pleasure is the same if not better. I am sooo happy. I am having a tummy tuck in september this year as I have 4 children and the tightening was welcomed by me! I had to wai tuntil 8 weeks as well.
Unread 01-17-2010, 10:30 PM

Wow lucky you! Haa Haa! As for me, sex is the most painful thing ever. I really really want it. But I can't handle it. After a couple of mintues I am in a lot of pain. My boyfriend understands but its really hard for me. Being only 25 and feeling the pain is something that really gets me down. Does any other women feel sharp pains and cramping after sex?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register