CONTEST: Win an EndoFemm® - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

CONTEST: Win an EndoFemm® CONTEST: Win an EndoFemm®

Unread 12-10-2008, 10:43 AM
fashion plates

one of my favorite toys was called "fashion plates". it was a toy for the future clothing designed in me (i never do become one though). you could put in 3 different plates to make one outfit from head to toe, then put the paper on top and frame it, then run a crayon overtop and viola! your own design. there were so many ways you could mix and match the outfits. some were down right hilarious! i put my best ones on the frig for "inspiration". it was fun to dream...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2008, 10:45 AM
CONTEST: Win an EndoFemm®

I'm 26 years old and my favorite toy was the Teddy Roxbin bear. It would read books to you. I absolutely loved that thing, I took it everywhere with me. My mom had to buy 5 of them because his mouth would stop moving, or the tape would stop playing. I can still see him in my mind, he was brown and he wore a yellow rain coat and a yellow rain hat. (I got a change of clothes down the line). I loved that thing!! I wish they had them now.
Unread 12-15-2008, 02:54 PM

I LOVED the fashion plates!!! I forgot about them until I read the post about them. My sister and I would spend hours making outfits!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-16-2008, 05:18 AM

Hi everyone I am 34 and my fav. childhood toy was my Cabbage Patch Premie doll. I took her everywhere. I bought one resently for my child but she seems to be more into cars. Times a changing. She is doing well considering my TAH I think I was more worried about her than myself. My TAH was Dec. 4th and everything is going well still very sore. I sure hope there are still little girls out there that love their Cabbage Patch Dolls.
Unread 12-17-2008, 01:45 PM

I loved, and collected horses, I must have had 100 of the plastic horses of every breed and color lined up all over my bedroom, but my very favorite was a tiny minature wind up poney (only about 1 inch long) I am 37 and got it in my stocking when I was about 7. My 5 year old daughter is nuts about horses, A few days before my surgery I took him out of my cedar chest and gave it to her. To my amazement after 30 years it still works, so he is getting wagged all around town again, but in a new little girls pocket!
Unread 12-17-2008, 01:51 PM

We have two winners:

AJH911 and MourningDove08

Their posts were randomly selected by randomizer.org.

Ladies, if you will send me an email with your name/address and the color of choice for your endoFemm (Pink or lavendar!)

Thanks for playing!
Unread 12-17-2008, 02:01 PM

omg are you serious! ? i NEVER win anything!!! THANK YOU!!! ((hug))
Unread 12-28-2008, 09:31 PM

Thank you so much! I agree I never win anything either! I am so thrilled!
Many many Hugs!
Michelle
Unread 12-29-2008, 08:40 AM

I ♥ my endofemm.
Unread 12-29-2008, 08:42 AM

starting a new contest shortly. Closing this one.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register