Celebrating saying adios to aunt flow forever!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Celebrating saying adios to aunt flow forever!!!! Celebrating saying adios to aunt flow forever!!!!

Unread 10-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Celebrating saying adios to aunt flow forever!!!!

Despite my nerves from the upcoming surgery, I am so happy to celebrate my last period ever this week!!!!! That's all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Re: Celebrating saying adios to aunt flow forever!!!!

It's totally awesome, whoop it up girl! lol My gf's and me went out and celebrated mine being removed lol And its like your uterus or something knows because my last period, which ended the day before my hyster was probably the worst I've ever had. But I didn't get to toss pads or anything, my 12 year old DD got her period for the first time exactly a week after my hyster :/
Unread 10-23-2014, 07:49 PM

My last one 3 weeks ago was a real bee-atch!! The night before my surgery i went through my drawers and bad and collected all my period crap and bagged it up! Fabulous!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2014, 07:51 PM

Woohoo!!! 💃
Unread 10-25-2014, 05:07 AM

My last one was over a month ago, thanks to Lupron. However, it is getting towards the end of this latest Lupron cycle and I've been spotting again. I've gotten to the point where I don't want to see any more blood down there, except for what is to come from my surgery. I can say goodbye to all that on Thursday (10/30). It's affectionately being called "the Great Pumpkin removal" due to the fact that my uterus has been so big and round (doctor has told me that for years, as wide as it is tall) and it is coming out October 30, just in time for Halloween!
Unread 10-25-2014, 04:25 PM

We were planning a vacation & for the first time I felt no anxiety as to where I'd be in my cycle. So happy to have that mess behind me!!!!
Unread 10-25-2014, 07:30 PM

I've just finished my last one & I'm ready to dance! I agree that it was like my uterus knew, it was one of the worst ones I had ever had... Which makes saying Adios that much easier😘💃
Unread 10-25-2014, 08:01 PM

I had my last one a month ago. I would of gotten mine Oct 14th but had surgery the 8th! It is nice to not have it but still have to keep tampons and pads in the house I got 3 teenage daughters that all have it! I just can't wait to be totally healed.
Unread 10-26-2014, 05:33 PM

Last month I had a lighter than normal period, which had me doubting my decision to have the hysterectomy. I went in to this month thinking my period would probably be awful this time to make up for the light one last month - I was right! This period has been awful; heavy flow, lots of clots, cramping so bad I have been laying around with the heating pad and taking pain meds off and on all week. I have really been looking forward to getting this one over with, since it's the last one - I hope. I am usually very predictable as far as when I am going to start, but this month my period came two days early. If I stayed on my normal schedule my next period would be due the day after my surgery. Now I am afraid it will start the day before or day of my surgery. I really hope not, but I can't really celebrate this being the last one while wondering if I am going to have to deal with one more, you know?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register