Take a little foot bath :) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Take a little foot bath :) Take a little foot bath :)

Unread 11-18-2009, 02:49 AM
Take a little foot bath :)

Ok so I thought I would share this. So the other night I had my daughters help me remove my toenail polish (it hurts the ol tummy to bend over for to long), so after we removed my polish I had them help me file my toenails, and do the normal perdicure routine, you know us the sandpaper board to polish off the old dead skin (eeewwwwyyy was my daughters response) while my other daughter heated some water on the stove for me. I used that tub from the hospital that they usually use for a sponge bath. So after we got done with my feet. I added some aroma oils to the tub and added the water. We put a towel down in front of my computer chair, put the tub on the towel, I got a pillow for behind my back and proceeded to soak my feetsies. After about 10 minutes of soaking, I had my 9 year old rub my feet for me, I even got her to rub my calves. Well then the water got cold so I had my 10 yr old heat it back up again. Soaked them some more, then had my 10 yr old rub my feet and calves. I think that was the first night that I actually got a good nights sleep. It was so awesome. So I thought that I would share my little peaceful evening, thought that maybe some of you could also indulge in a nice warm soothing foot bath, (since most of us are not allowed to sit in a bath yet) Well shoot I am thinking I might just have to do that again tonight, but this time get my hubby to rub my feet, and maybe that could lead to other things (sorry dont mean to rub that in, but I have been cleared to do "other things") Well I am off, I hope everyone has a good and peaceful nights sleep. I hope to chat to you all tomorrow. Thanks for being my new found sisters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Re: Take a little foot bath :)

Well I am sad to say that I only got the foot message and nothing else. Really kinda made me sad, I ended up sleeping and crying myself to sleep last night on the couch. I was pretty angry at my hubby that he turned me down I even put on a cute little something, shaved to ol legs, put on a little perfume, and then got shot down Even though I had taken care of him the night before, what is with that. Thats very irritating is what that is.
Oh well. I told hubby that I am not gonna continue to put myself out there if he is just gonna turn me down. So I guess we wont be getting any for a while, cause for some reason he wont initiate. POO ON HIM!!!
This is one crappy week
Unread 11-19-2009, 07:29 AM

I know this isnt what you want to hear go easy on him. Since my surgery was come time ago my hubbie has shared that he was petrified to have sex. He thought he would hurt me or tear me or something. We took it pretty slow just spending close time together until it just happened without anyone feeling pressured to perform - inlcluding me. It was wonderful when it happened but it was about 12 weeks before it did.
Good luck!! kerf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerf View Post
I know this isnt what you want to hear go easy on him. Since my surgery was come time ago my hubbie has shared that he was petrified to have sex. He thought he would hurt me or tear me or something. We took it pretty slow just spending close time together until it just happened without anyone feeling pressured to perform - inlcluding me. It was wonderful when it happened but it was about 12 weeks before it did.
Good luck!! kerf
Thank you I have been taking it easy on him, we actually have already had sex and yes he was concerned that he had hurt me because I was hurting the next day. I was just feeling some sexual frustration cause I was rearing to go and he wouldnt help me out I am sure all you ladies have felt that once and a while. I am happy to report that things are going better today

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register