New here........... | Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New here........... New here...........

Unread 09-28-2001, 09:39 PM
New here...........

Hi all. I have been lurking and reading and learning here for a while and thought I might introduce myself since I finally registered.

My name is Peggy I am the 28 yr old. I was diagnosed in 1996 with endometiosis via lap after being misdiagnose for over 2 years by a Dr who told me I was too young for endo. I am soooo glad I asked for a second opinion! I have had surgery to place a stent in my right ureter twice due to adhesions and had a lap last Sept to remove some of those adhesions as well as my appendix which was a good thing since I had appendicitis.

I have been in alot of pain latley and finally decided to go back to my Dr. My once mild bladder and uterine prolapse is now not so mild and causing me all sorts of trouble as well as the possibility that the endo is back. I know I am young but I started very young and have been married for 11 years to a wonderful man whom I have 4 daughters with. We know our family is complete so when my Dr brought up the possibility of a hysterectomy I wasn't shocked and actually feel like I might have a pain free future for the first time in a long time.

I went to see him on Wed and had a thourough exam as well as lots of lab work. I go in on Thursday for a gallbladder(been having pain in that area as well) ultrasound and a pelvic ultrasound. Once those results are in we will talk more about what we will do.

Ijust wanted to say THANKS for such a wonderful resource and I am sure I will learn alot from you all. Any and all info, hints, tips, etc is greatly appreciated .

Peggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-28-2001, 10:33 PM
New here...........

Hi Peggy and welcome to the site. There is so much great information that you can find here. As well as alot of wonderful women. Spend some time and look around...there is alot here. You have any questions feel free to ask!!

's
Unread 09-29-2001, 10:20 PM
New here...........

Dear Peggy,

Welcome to HysterSisters Keep reading & posting... Get smart about your symptoms & your options & make the best choice for YOU.

Sending cyberhugs

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register