Ha! I don't need THAT anymore! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Ha! I don't need THAT anymore! Ha! I don't need THAT anymore!

Unread 10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Ha! I don't need THAT anymore!

I was at the natural foods store yesterday and they were giving out little sample packs of chlorine free tampons. I wanted to tell every woman in earshot that I am DONE with those!

Like the little wipe, I wished I'd known about chlorine-free. Chlorine is one of the most toxic substances to living beings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2006, 07:23 PM

Have the same feeling exactly, love to say I don't need these anymore. My poor girls I keep reminding them. So true that we can wear white now anytime and do not have to worry about those vacations. Thrilling[quote]
Unread 10-27-2006, 08:22 PM

I'm thinking of taking all my unneeded "supplies" and packing them into little goodie bags. I'll distribute them at our next Girls' Night along with sympathy cards to those who still need them!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2006, 09:10 PM

Good one. Have you thought about throwing yourself a Goodbye Aunt Flow party. I plan to. I am having red velvet cake with decorations that have the uterus and ovaries drawn on it. hee hee My party favors will be the "neccessities" . I like your idea about the sympothy cards!!!
Unread 10-27-2006, 09:36 PM

That is too funny. My bladder seems to be settling down so will be graduating from Poise pads to panty liners. It will be so FREEING.... Can't wait til Spring to get a pair of white capris and not have to worry.
Unread 10-27-2006, 09:40 PM

I think I've told this story before but for the new sisters-my first solo shopping trip after the hyst-I wandered down the "girl" shelves and starting grinning like a Chesihire cat. Then Stuck out my tongue and said " go ahead and collect dust for all I care"!!

ok, well yea I got a few odd looks....this is a story only a sister could appreciate!
Unread 10-27-2006, 10:04 PM

Am I the only weird one who is still wearing pantiliners? I wear one everyday, and inspect it everyday and nothing! I don't need them (amazing!), but I can't seem to give them up! What is wrong with me??? :confuse:
Unread 10-27-2006, 10:05 PM

HA!!!! hahahahha! *tries not to snort at that* Actually I found myself in that isle the other day...looking like I had to get some, and then BAM it hit me...wth am I thinking>>>>I did a lil passive wave bye bye to the "items" and then as I walked by, gave a quick flick to the nearest box.....LOL....I know the ladie next to me was watching like what the heck!!!! I am soooo glad on the otehr hand K..you laughed!!!! Hope things are getting better!!!! Mil
Unread 10-27-2006, 10:12 PM

I actually gave that section in the store the finger with a HUGE smile on my face!!
Unread 10-27-2006, 10:15 PM

Can anyone play "Taps"? I also think it is deserving of a "Salute" farewell!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register