Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!! Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!!

Unread 07-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!!

I had my TDH on 6/15 and have been getting better slowly. The pain is only when I have been to the store or out with the kidos. I take pain meds at those times and at night but IB profern durring the day. I was so tired all weekend and slept a lot, Felt soar in my vagina and slight bleeding. Today I went to lunch with my mom and then to the local small grocery store. Once inside the store I started having pain like someone was cutting me open from the inside out! I went to the bathroom and did #2, thinking this was the reason. Them back out with mom. I didnt pick anything up but a small can of soup and a loaf of bread, cause thats all she'll let me do. LOL. I was feeling heavy in my lower stomach and vagina. Got to the car and wanted to cry it hurt like an 8 on my left side about my belly button but in a line. It was like I was riping open there. I got home took pain meds and relaxing but when I walk I feel heavy and it hurts like a 5!!!! I feel like its a never ending process. I'm tired of sleeping and being told not to pick things up and not to do this or that, and I hate that I am not incontrol of my body right now. I think I need to call the DR. because the pain is so, irritating, and its driving me nuts. I can't sit around all day and its killing me to walk. And Should I get in touch with my PCD to let them know that I had a TDH? Sorry so long, I'm misserable and really hating life very much right now!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Re: Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!!

Hi Hun, sorry to hear your not coping. i had my op TAH on 1st july and i do feel i have no control over my body, im still on pain meds i get an awful pain in my lower belly and hurts like a 10 and i was told to take deep breaths through my nose and out my mouth a couple of times, it dose work so you can try this maybe, I also think you should still call your DR to be on the safe side. I hope this helps you.
Take care x
Unread 07-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Re: Stomach hurting bloated, and I think I'm going mental!!!

I noticed that when it gets close to time to have a bowel movement that the pain is horrible. I just do like Susan14 said and breath... really take notice of your breathing.. it really helps. I hate just sitting around, but resting alot helps to.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register