CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake? CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

Unread 08-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Smile - CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake? CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

During the month of August, HysterSisters will be celebrating 14 years online! This week's birthday contest happens right here on this thread and its simple to enter! You are eligible to play (and win) if you are a member of HysterSisters.com!

Here's how it works

1. Reply to this thread.
2. Tell us your favorite kind of ice cream and cake!
3. Make our mouths drool, and give us the scoop on what makes you cave on your birthday!

Monday, August 6th we will choose a winner at random.

This Week's Prize:

The Hot Flash Gift Set (value $15.99!)

Read more about The Hot Flash Gift Set (value $15.99!)

Don’t be upset if you don’t win. We are doing a contest each week in August to celebrate our birthday!

How to enter contest:

Reply to this thread telling us – Your favorite type of ice cream and cake!

Multiple Winners Selected:

Every Monday - at random - I will use the randomizer to select a post as a winner. I'll reply on the thread to announce a winner - and we will continue on throughout August with a new contest thread each week!

And because my attorney requires the rules: This contest is void where prohibited by law. Your chance to win is based on the number of participating member's replies. ETA: HysterSisters.com staff members are not eligible to win a prize but we invite them to participate in this thread!

Okie, let's get started!

NOTE: Replies that do not follow contest rules will be removed. In other words, please reply only with your response to our contest prompt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Re: CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

To get this started (I'm not eligible to win!) is my favorite:

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream and White party cake with white icing!

Yummy!
Unread 08-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Smile - CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake? Re: CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

Oh, I just love the Princess cake, a yellow layer cake with raspberry filling, cream filling, and whipped cream filling, coated with whipped cream and topped with a thin blanket of marzipan! It doesn't need ice cream but a scoop of chocolate fudge ice cream really pairs well with it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2012, 05:53 PM

Anything chocolate... chocolate cake.. chocolate frosting... I guess my favorite would be the dark chocolate cupcake from Sprinkles.. with the thick frosting.. covered in chocolate sprinkles... and.. I don't even wait form my birthday to have it.... if I happen to be near a sprinkles which isn't very often... I will have to get it!!!
Unread 08-01-2012, 06:20 PM

Chocolate cake with strawberries in between the layers, whipped frosting, shaved chocolate topping. On the side, coconut almond chip ice cream. Ah-mazing!
Unread 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM

Happy Birthday! My favorite cake is Chocolate cake with Ganache frosting and Oreo Cookie ice cream. The neat thing is I found a place that makes this all into a cake.
Unread 08-01-2012, 06:56 PM
CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

I absolutely love chocolate chili cake with cinnamon ice cream! Some call this combo "heaven & hell". It's sweet and spicy and is my all time favorite on my birthday!
Unread 08-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Smile - CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake? Re: CONTEST: HysterSisters is 14! What's Your Favorite Ice Cream and Cake?

i know it suppose to be a cake but the Smores cupcake with chocolate ice cream to me beats any cake.
Unread 08-01-2012, 07:24 PM

Ooooh I like these kinds of polls! My favorite cake and Ice cream I actually eat together. It's devils food cake with a scoop of either coffee flavored ice cream or starbucks cappuccino ice cream and drizzle it all with hot fudge. YUM!
Unread 08-01-2012, 09:25 PM

In my family we have what we call "The Cake" It is bite sized pieces of angelfood cake and almonds suspended in a silky chocolate mousse and then covered in fresh whipped cream and sprinkled with more toasted, slivered almonds. It is to die for!!!! Double churned dark chocalate velvet on the side!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register