Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!! Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!!

Unread 09-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!!

i missed our open house chat :'( i forgot and was busy all day! im freaking out that today is my last day before surgery (its past midnight here) i dont feel prepared like i did 3weeks ago haha i mean im ready to get it done and be over with but i just feel unprepared.. i feel like im forgetting to do something very important but have no clue what!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Re: September 8th Surgery!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryin-2-survive View Post
i missed our open house chat :'( i forgot and was busy all day! im freaking out that today is my last day before surgery (its past midnight here) i dont feel prepared like i did 3weeks ago haha i mean im ready to get it done and be over with but i just feel unprepared.. i feel like im forgetting to do something very important but have no clue what!
I know what you have forgotten. You have forgotten to breathe! I know exactly how you feel! I have some last minute things to do, including laundry, and our dryer broke! As someone pointed out to me, some of my to-do list can just be put off until later!

Praying for our pre-surgery nerves, and for our surgeries Tuesday!

Unread 09-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Re: September 8th Surgery!!!

I've been feeling the same way today, like I was supposed to do something before and I don't remember what. I read my pre-op list and drank water but seems like I haven't forgotten anything. Must be part of the pre-surgery nerves.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!!

Thank you, Sandra519, for your advice on the sex life. I'm wishing all this week's ladies best outcomes possible and much love and support. I'm so glad you are all here for me. I've been feeling alone. I'm thankful for my husband who has been very supportive. Love to all.
Unread 09-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Re: Hysterectomy tomorrow September 8th!!!

Earlier today I felt panicked and like the walls were closing in on me but at this point if it's not done it's not getting done. My hubby has my health card in his wallet, bag is packed, clothes are layer out, and surgery forms are filled out and in the car. Just need to get some sleep. We'll all be fine. Happy thought's Ladies! 😆

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register