6 Days To Go, Help!!!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

6 Days To Go, Help!!!!!!!! 6 Days To Go, Help!!!!!!!!

Unread 12-11-2001, 03:17 PM
6 Days To Go, Help!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE SIX DAYS TO GO AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO MAKE IT WITHOUT CAUSING SOMEONE BODILY HARM. MY MOTHER AND I AREN'T TALKING BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM WITH HER BOYFRIEND(LONG STORY). MY HUSBANDS WORK DECIDES TO SEND HIM 2 HOURS AWAY FOR WORK THIS WEEK SO HE DOESN'T GET HOME UNTIL ABOUT 8 EVERY NIGHT AND LEAVE AT 4 EVERY MORNING.
MY DAUGHTER IS BORED. SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY HER GAMES OR READ OR PLAY ON THE COMPUTERS. THE NEIGHBOR KIDS JUST CAME IN AND DRUG ABOUT A BUCKET OF MUD ALL OVER MY CARPET. MY PERIOD IS COMING AND MY BACK HURTS, MY STOMACH HURTS AND I AM IN A FOUL MOOD. IS IT JUST STRESS ABOUT THE OPERATION OR IS EVERYONE TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE HOSPITAL. SORRY TO SEEM SO HOSTILE BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO GET IT ALL OFF MY CHEST.

THANKS FOR LISTERNING,
SHELBY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-11-2001, 03:26 PM
6 Days To Go, Help!!!!!!!!

Shelby,
I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. These things do happen and we all react in our own way. There is nothing abnormal with how you are feeling. You are quite anxious about your upcoming surgery. Seems like everyone around you is causing you MORE work. You are trying to get as much done prior to your surgery and then it appears like nobody around you notices or helps out.

Hang in there. It happens to many. How about locking yourself in the bathroom for a nice warm bubblebath? Listen to some of your favorite music and just try and check-out. I know it's hard for you.

Sending you a ,
Patty
Unread 12-11-2001, 03:31 PM
Vent Vent Vent

This is the best place to vent. The family is probably feeling some stress too. Children are preocupied with themselves. Mom is probably worried about you so she is stressing and getting into fights with you. Poor hubby to have to be so far away when you need him. Just keep talking with all the sisters. We will always be here and not stress you out or fight with you. Next time you talk to mom, just tell her you love her and leave it at that. She'll come around sooner or later. You need to worry about you. Are the kids old enough to do some things for themselves? Like clean up their own mud? Your nerves are fragile right now. I know mine are. If I wasn't so sane I might have killed someone by now. LOL
Good luck in finding some peace.
God Bless
(Sue) Dream Catcher

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register