panty party | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-30-2004, 04:00 PM
panty party

hey all you LIW,

a co-worker of mine organised a panty party for me.

she had had a friend who had breast reduction surgery and all her friends had a bra party for her in which they each brought a bra in her new size.

after hearing (and seeing. oh those ugly mishaps.) all of my bleeding/clothes ruining stories, she decided to throw a party in which each guest brought a new pair of panties for me.

it was sooo nice. now, at two weeks post op, i am eyeing some of those sweet new undies. they range from white cotton to super sexpot.

it's so exciting!

wishing for panty parties for all of you!

peace and wellness,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-30-2004, 04:19 PM
panty party

That's a wonderful idea. It's nice to have friends like that. One of the first things I did was go out and splurge on some really nice undies, sleepwear and some light colored jeans. We owe it to ourselves to go out and splurge a little on some fun stuff.
Unread 06-30-2004, 09:02 PM
panty party

Fabulous!

I have not felt comfortable with light sheets EVER. I always gravitated toward dark colors (gee, I wonder why). Recently I started buying the 400-threadcount type, and of course I can only find them in light colors. So right now there's a set of cream-colored sheets on my bed and when "my special time" arrives this month, I probably won't even be able to sleep!!!

I can't wait until I'm a princess and I never have to worry about that again. And I'm with you -- all of the stained panties are out the door. (That's just another thing I've never felt worthy of -- always bought the absolute cheapest undies available and wore them until they fell apart. After all, they looked awful after a few months anyway.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2004, 08:12 PM
panty party

what a great friend and a nice way to help you cope.
Unread 07-16-2004, 12:45 PM
panty party

after throwing away all of my stained, tattered, and generally grungy aunt flo panties, i was left with 4 pairs. FOUR!

thank goodness the girls threw the party for me. now i'm stocked up with pretties, dainties, WHITES, and sexies!

WOOHOO!

hadn't even thought about sheets yet. i've been sleeping with a towel under me for so long that just sleeping ON the sheets was liberating.

the best is yet to come!
Unread 07-16-2004, 02:14 PM
panty party

That is such a wonderfully thoughtful and really nice thing to do. You have some very thoughtful friends.

That is one thing I am looking forward to once I have had my OP, buying some new panties, not necessarily sexy ones or anything like that, but just some that do not look so grungie with stains. I have thrown out the really bad ones but refuse to buy any new ones until I have had my OP, it is a complete waste of time before hand.
Unread 07-16-2004, 02:56 PM
V hysterectomy 8/31/2004

I am going for vag. hyserectomy and I also have a frontal and back rectocyle that is going to be repaired with mesh she is also fixing my ligaments am\nd enforcing my bladder. Can any one tell me what I can expect afterwards. Is there much pain and how is it having a catheter in for a week? I am 55 and have nine children and ten grandchildren. Thanks PJ Raven
Unread 07-16-2004, 03:44 PM
pj raven

i would post this as a POST NEW TOPIC instead of a REPLY TO POST so you can get more people looking at it.

i had an entirely differsnt surgery so can't help much with your question.

sorry and good luck,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register