So tired before op... | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

So tired before op... So tired before op...

Unread 11-25-2011, 09:45 AM
So tired before op...

Why do I feel so tired ,my op is Nov 28 th, Monday and all I feel like doing is sleeping, is this normal or am I feeling sorry for myself, I don't want to talk to people when they call or go out anywhere, I know I'll be homebound for a bit afterwards but I should go and keep busy, what's up with this. Ugghhhh. and with all this it's my baby's 19 th birthday today. Cat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Re: So tired before op...

I know how you feel. Hubby wnt black Friday shopping without me because I just cant bring myself to get out of the house.(much less out of bed) I don't know if it's the stress that's worn me out, or what, but it's okay, IMHO to allow yourself to rest up. You'll feel better for it.

Hope everything goes well for you Monday and you feel right as rain in no time.
Unread 11-25-2011, 10:43 AM

Im right behind ya sista!! im the 29th,I went grocery shopping this morning, and have to go on a cooking frenzy this weekend and freeze stuff, reorgaize the freezer etc..
But I am tired so I have all weekend to do it, so will take my time. got a call from the surgical dept , have to be at the castle at 6 a.m., surgery at 7:30, so we are counting down my friend..
rest while you can,your body will be going through alot, so take the time to chill
xoxoxoxox
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2011, 12:30 PM

Just got the call, I go in at 5:30 and op at 7:30 that's gonna be a awful long wait time, mon is coming fast. Cat
Unread 11-25-2011, 02:37 PM

Oh, yes, the sleepiness! Before my trip to the castle, every time I sat down, I could (and often did) take a nap. I had a TVH on 20 Oct and haven't taken a nap since. I'm still in recovery mode, so if I do a lot during the day I do get exhausted by evening, but I haven't had that OVERWHELMING urge to nap. Yay!
Unread 11-25-2011, 06:40 PM

I am very tired too and my LSH is Thursday, 12/1. I guess all the stress, nerves and anxiety takes it toll and now we are exhausted! I have other things going on at home so it's making life really crazy right now but I really do want to jump in bed and stay there but I have so much to do before Thursday comes!! Good luck to you all with your surgeries. See you on the other side!!
Unread 11-25-2011, 06:53 PM

Stress, nerves, anxiety & the realization that a set-in-stone plan is about to be put into place seem to cause our body to finally sigh & realize that we need some rest. Do what you can. Life won't end if you don't get all of the laundry put away. Start taking "me time" & listening to your body today. Best of luck. LATVH 11/21/11 & feeling good!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register