Really fed up!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Really fed up!! Really fed up!!

Unread 06-09-2005, 07:38 AM
Really fed up!!

I know I shouldn't winge because I haven't got half the problems that some of you have got but I just need to talk to someone and you lot seem to be the only ones that understand. You see my problem is I read your fantastic stories and some of you lucky girls in the US were having tummy tucks with your Hysters and I was getting really jealous so I set about finding out if I too could have it done, after some pushing and shuvving I got 2 Dr,s to agree it was good idea and they would do it the only problem is that after telling me I was having my op on 15th June they now cannot agree on a date and I am in limbo to when it is going to be done as it is a case of his secretary calling his secretary and then messages waiting to be picked up. I am paying for this treatment, so they have told me when they agree it could be within the week, but its the not knowing that is killing me!!

Sorry for bending your ears just had to get it out of my system feel a bit better now!!

Thanx for being there, your ace!!

Gaynor/x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2005, 07:41 AM
Really fed up!!

I am sorry that you are having such problems when it is already a stressful time. I have found that if you need to vent there is no better place to do it than with your sisters. Good luck and my prayers are with you
Unread 06-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Really fed up!!

Thanx for that sexypet I think I may need to say some prayers of my own too!! Its just the waiting that is getting to me.

G/x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Really fed up!!

mardarse, I thought that a tummy tuck with hysterectomy would be a good idea too. As it turns out very glad those arrangements were not made. I suffered a complication and went back to surgery 1 week later. Through all the stress and trauma I had 16 pounds of water retained- most in my belly. I was a mess! My lower belly is kinda weird now. It is a tad lopsided. Not noticible when I'm dressed. The incision is crooked now. I am considering consulting with someone on fixing it now. This is pure vanity I know, but my belly was nicer before surgery. Anyway the conclusion is that given the complication it would have been a terrific waste of money!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register