My turn now!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My turn now!!!! My turn now!!!!

Unread 06-21-2002, 07:03 PM
My turn now!!!!

Hi All
Just letting you know I go to the castle tommorrow at 4pm for surgery on monday morning. Im still so scared, I hope I settle down. I want to be positive going under, they say thats the best way to be. Things go so much better. Looking for prayers to keep me safe and calm and to guide my doctors hands.
Thankyou for this site it has been wonderful to answer my sometimes extreme questions, but you didnt faulter. Thankyou and hope to see you on the other side

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-21-2002, 08:46 PM
Best Wishes, Princes-to-be Chelle!

My thoughts and prayers are with you that you will be calm and free from fear as you go to the castle tomorrow. Please know that you aren't alone. The Lord will be right there with you, holding you in His arms as you sleep. He will never leave you.

Let us know how you are as soon as you are up to posting.

s and prayers,

Lisa
Unread 06-22-2002, 01:54 AM
My turn now!!!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers also. Can't wait to hear from you afterwards, when you are up to it, that you are done with the surgery and recovering well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-22-2002, 03:09 AM
Good luck Chelle!

{{{{{{{{{Chelle}}}}}}}}}
I know just how you're feeling.....but let me assure you it'll be JUST fine! I'm 4 days post op, and feeling pretty darn good, much better than i thought i would. It's true what everyone says, the waiting is by far the hardest part.
So, your days of being a LIW are over.....and you'll be amazed at how quickly things will go and how well you'll be doing.
Take some deep breaths, say a few prayers (we'll be doing that for you too).....and come back soon to let us know how well you're doing!!
Piece of cake!! Ok.......a tiny piece of cake, but still LOL

Love, Beth
Unread 06-22-2002, 10:11 AM
keeping you in prayer

chelle, glad to hear you are almost done with the waiting part thats the worst, you will be so glad when its over i will pray for you right now ' Father I lift up chelle who will be having surgery monday morning i pray that you will guide her surgeons hands and the anesthesiologist as well father, i pray for a good hospital stay minimal pain and an uneventful recovery. I pray for peace for her sunday night that you would give her a calm spirit, i pray all these things in the name of your precious son amen" see you on the other side. Blessings, Kelly P.
Unread 06-22-2002, 11:48 AM
My turn now!!!!

You will be protected by the loving arms of the creator. Will be praying for you and a speedy uneventful recovery. Hugs

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register