Changing horses in the middle of the stream~! TAH to DaVinci | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Changing horses in the middle of the stream~!  TAH to DaVinci Changing horses in the middle of the stream~! TAH to DaVinci

Unread 12-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Changing horses in the middle of the stream~! TAH to DaVinci

I get a call late Friday that my TAH is now a DaVinchi. Don't you all just love the old Western where that escaping bad cowboy jumps, almost flawlessly, to another horse in the middle of the stream~? Takes a whole lot of faith and skill and acute focus, right? In my earlier post or was it a private, (I hid out forever it seems) I was boo hoo hoo-ing about having a clunker instead of a DaVinchi. There is only one were I am going and Mr. Robot was booked solid. End of year upcoming and us self-employed waiting for the clobbering, I need it done NOW~! I must say my surgeon was so happy~(he loves that robot) I will now have two surgeons and paranoid me wonders, why two? Serious Sisters~~ We all worry on some level about our mortality, that they could find cancer cells. I have not had a wink of sleep for days and my imagination has run a muck. I imagine everything in a blender. I hope that I am not rejected for my lack of sleep and sent home. I have been such an angry nag my home could of been moved for me. OUCH Overall, I have had a two week heads up to the theme, hysterectomy, two days for DaVinchi, and a man that just doesn't get it. At this point, a nice med induced sleep would become me. That little 'happy' note you get from those older sisters made me cry my eyes out. Thanks for that, I needed it. Later you little smiley faces.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register