Scheduled TAH I am getting really nervous - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am getting really nervous I am getting really nervous

Unread 09-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Re: I am getting really nervous

Just think of how much better you'll feel after, and the 2-8 weeks off of doing anything.
We are all thinking of you, and will talk to you after your surgery.
Take it easy!! Read others' posts. It does get better after the first week.

Wishing you ease and relaxation before your surgery.

Stock up on novels, or send someone to get some if its too late for you to get them. Thats all I did for the 2 weeks post op. I watched a few movies too. I think I'll try some scrapbooking today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-21-2009, 09:08 AM

Brina

My surgery is on Thursday - with Fairyglitz - and I understand EXACTLY how you feel. Sending you so much peace and calmness! You are almost there! This site has been a blessing for me!
Good luck and see you in post-op!
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:35 PM

If it is that bad that you are unable to eat maybe call your doctor & see if he can give you something for the night? Just know there are a lot of us here pulling for you. The waiting is the hard part. Hang in there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-21-2009, 06:47 PM

Thank u both for the encouraging words! I am so happy to see that this website is available, it has helped alot. Today I had to do at the hospital such as them taking blood, giving me an EKG and registering at admission.
Unread 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM

I baked a bunch of cookies the night before mine (Dec 1, 2008).. and took a lot of comfort in the fact that it would be over the next day.

I'm 10 months post-op now, and couldn't be better! I don't really think about having had it much now, except every once in awhile I get absolutely GIDDY about not having had to deal with a flooding period in those 10 months! (Or ever again!)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register