A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned

Unread 04-07-2010, 09:52 PM
A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned

Ugh the title should say it all.
I have always been somewhat emotionally unstable. Having been on several diff types of anxiety/antidepressant meds over the past 10 years or so.I tell you ladies what. I have been a total basket case here lately. I am very OCD and am having to deal with the fact that things around the house will not be the way I want them right now because I can't do them. I do also know that although I am still taking it easy I am doing much more than I really should. BUt thats not really my issue I guess. Today has been a really bad day for me for some reason. I have felt irritated, aggitated, annoyed and honkerblonked off for no reason at all. My kids, bless their little soles, have been getting on my nerves. I can't stand the fussing and arguing anymore. My dear wife can't do anything right no matter how hard she tries. My whole body is aching, head to toe. My arthritis is acting up today. I can't sleep and havent been able to until after 3 or 4 am I have even taken muscle relaxers without positive results. One night I ended up with 2 muscle relaxers (not taken at the same time. taken within about a 2 hr fram) and they were not working. I was up til 5 that morning.
And OMG do my boobs hurt! My boobs have never hurt like this except during pregnancy. I still have both ovaries intact and I was expecting to still go through PMS but not like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Re: A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned

OOps I hit enter too soon.
See another thing. I myself can't: seem to do anything right. I have noticed some things I have been doing totally whacked but can't remember half of it right now. I am absolutely miserable with myself. Have you ever gotten on your own nerves? I did not know that was possible LOL but it is, cuz I am annoying myself right now
If I go somewhere I end up having to go back into the house a minimum of 3 times because of things I forgot to grab, turn off or lock.
I had plans on things to do while I was out and forget on a daily basis. I will remember sitting here at midnight and by the time I get up ( if I get any sleep at all) I forget them again. I forget to call people back Hell my poor dogs went unfed til midnight the other day. WTH? Ugh sorry for venting ladies but I am just aboslutely miserable right now.

Love all my sisters/princesses out there
You are all great!
Unread 04-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Re: A total Mental Case - WARNING- Children Mentioned

You should not have to be the one to worry about the dogs being fed! The kids are probably acting out because they are concerned about you. And yes, you still need to take it very easy.
YES..... I am concerned about memory, details and redoing rituals. Know I need to get taxes together....minimal work left on that task....but would require digging in closet for one check. Not ready though. Just take one day TODAY- write off yesterday and concentrate on one thing that is going well. We are here for you....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register