New *first time* great! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New *first time* great! New *first time* great!

Unread 05-18-2006, 08:19 AM
New *first time* great!

My first time was a little scary. We used lube and realized afterwards we probably didn't need it. It was great! The sensation was the same for both of us. What a relief? I told DH I would have had the surgery 5 years earlier if I knew it would be this good. I hemorraged all those years because I was afraid the surgery would ruin my sex life. I'm sooo happy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2006, 10:02 AM
New *first time* great!

I was cleared for sex on Tuesday and that was my two week check up. I'm to afraid to try, thinking two weeks is not long enough. I see some of you are at 4weeks, 5 weeks anyone try at 2 weeks?
Unread 05-18-2006, 11:03 AM
New *first time* great!

My doctor was very firm about the 6 weeks. He said the stitches at the vaginal cuff take that long to heal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-19-2006, 05:40 AM
New *first time* great!

Hi ladies, I am experiencing this situation a bit backwards. I am only 11 days out from surgury, but am feeling frisky....I have a female partner....so outercourse is kind of a given....but dang, she's scared to touch me, scared to hurt me. Now, to be fair, I have had complications...but I am so thrilled to "feel" anything, and I'd like to see if things still work.........LOL...now "I" have to be patient! Tigerwolf
Unread 05-19-2006, 10:31 AM
New *first time* great!

Those who have had sex with a TAHBSO at six weeks or so....do you think that six weeks is long enough to heal......I will be at six weeks tomorrow and will see the doctor on Monday for a release, but, should I "wait" even longer like another week to be sure??? I know my doctor is wonderful, but, I want to hear from the women who have already been there and back...... thanks-
Unread 05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
New *first time* great!

I think you should call your doctor and ask. There are many members who, at their 6-weeks checkup, were told they hadn't healed enough and should wait longer. It's always better to err on the side of caution.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register