curious about orgasm - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

curious about orgasm curious about orgasm

Unread 06-24-2005, 07:02 PM
curious about orgasm

LOL,LOL,LOL

That was so hilarious. No more code words. Not everyone can keep up. lol. I waited 6 weeks like a good princess to test drive. Which was Tuesday 3 days ago and have test driven every day since. I think I have turned into a borderline maniac. My dh loves it. All my fears have been for naught. Yes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
curious about orgasm

Oh, what a funny misunderstanding! I laughed and laughed!
I can't wait til the "real" test drive, but have tried it, yes, and yeah I still work too!
Have fun everyone! Tiffany
Unread 06-29-2005, 06:43 PM
9 days post op and i can still...uh...yanno.

duplicated below ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2005, 06:45 PM
9 days post op and i can still...uh...yannooooooooooooo

9 days post op and i can still...uh...yannooooooooooooo!!

i had zero feeling "down there" but today, 9 days post op" i started feeling really GRUMPY and FRUSTRATED and decided to relieve some tension and ...

<Oops! TMI > WOW!

i still work !!

defininately different from before. no uterus to spasm, etc... so it felt wierd to be different... something was definately missing but i'm sure i'll get used to it eventually and whatever it ends up being will be better than the years of menstrual hell.

ah, sacrifice. but thanking all goddesses for the big OOOOOOOOO still.

good luck to all.
Unread 06-29-2005, 07:36 PM
curious about orgasm

My test drive was three weeks out as well. I have to say, it took a little longer than I was hoping and the feeling was different due to no uterine contractions. Have to admit, I am still woman and can't wait to test other waters!!!
Unread 06-29-2005, 07:48 PM
curious about orgasm

Looks like the ole ovaries are still functioning...the libido still kicks in the same time, about two and a half weeks after my period starts. So I couldn't wait any longer-- I took the test drive, all by myself...twice. (Um, I think that's what y'all meant by test drive...) Yup, it all works! But I agree with Veggie, it's different without my uterus, and cervix, I can definitely tell the difference. But there is the reassurance of knowing that I won't have to hold back in fear of pain, and that I don't have to time things according to the time of the month, and I can invest all that money I used to spend on huge boxes of tampax...and retire early! There is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel! So to speak...

Hey, I'm going for another test drive in a few minutes! No. not THAT one--sheesh--all the one track minds out there!!! A friend is taking me out to see if I'm up to driving my CAR!

You guys are a blast!

Kristin
HAPYBuny!
Unread 06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
curious about orgasm

New here, LOVING all these topics. Funny how alike we all are. I thought Id be the only one who made the "test drive"! I have to admit, I read so much about hysts and their effect on the ability to orgasm, I was scared to death I was going to have to live the rest of my life without it! All is well, tho.
Unread 06-30-2005, 03:09 PM
curious about orgasm

THis is such a great topic.

I am 22 days post op and haven't tried out anything yet. My belly is so tender, I'm just scared to death that it will hurt when I have the big "O".

I definitely think some alcohol is going to b necessary to get this show on the road!

Jo
Unread 06-30-2005, 03:14 PM
curious about orgasm

You got it, Jo......definite alcohol night to get the wheels a spinnin'!! I'm terrified of the 6 week mark! My luck...something will POP and then I'd have to go back to the doctor and explain WHY something is wrong! Then, I'd have to lie and say I lifted something too heavy!
Unread 06-30-2005, 03:54 PM
curious about orgasm

Don't worry ladies who haven't had their first sexual encounter since surgery. I promise nothing will "pop" and it won't hurt to have the big O. I had all of the same worries and concerns you all do and everything turned out fine, actually better than fine.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register