More Pain In Right Side | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

More Pain In Right Side More Pain In Right Side

Unread 05-05-2008, 06:32 PM
More Pain In Right Side

Hi Ladies, Today I Am Three Months Post Op. During Well Since Surgery Except For The Ache In My Right Side Since 7wks. My Dr. Wanted To Check My Gallbladder . But I Am Still Trying To Wait It Out But Things Are Not Getting Any Better. Anyway To Get To The Point. Have Any Of You Ladies Had To Remove Your Gallbladder? I Am Having Nauses ,some Back Pain. Everything Gets Worst In The Evening. I Really Can Not Afford Another Surgery. I Am Really Scared To Think Something Else Is Wrong. I Keep Hoping It Goes Away But It Is Not. Or Maybe What I Am Going Through Has Something To Do With My Hysterectomy. Please Any Advice Let Me Know. Thanks Alot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2008, 09:53 AM
More Pain In Right Side

I am sorry you are having pain and doctor thinks it may be gallbladder.

Here is a link to suggestions to help with gallbadders:

http://www.articlesbase.com/diseases...in-279347.html

I would check with my doctor if having continuing pain.

s
Unread 05-06-2008, 10:05 PM
More Pain In Right Side

Last year I had to have my appendix removed a few weeks later I was getting sick every day mainly at night the Dr told me it was probly my gallbladder he said a lot of times people start noticing problems after a surgery I waited a few months it never got better I finely had test and my gallbladder was the problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2008, 08:02 AM
More Pain In Right Side

i am sorry to hear that if you need to have a 2nd surgery. i also have more pain on my right side, i feel like i am only noticing it now because i feel like my insides are starting to feel better. but i notice it now when bending down to pick up something and certain movements and definately by the end of the day when i am down and relaxing on the couch. i was hoping its not scar tissue. ive heard that not recovering right you can get scar tissue. how would you know that? does any one know? i had a LSH and my uterus was removed on my right side from a larger incision, (not much larger than my others) but i dont know if its taking longer because of that or scar tissue? but any way i hope for you sake u dont need another surgery and good luck to u!
Unread 05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
More Pain In Right Side

Thanks For The Replies. If It Would Come To My Gallbladder This Would Be My 5th Surgery Including 2 C Sections, Laproscopy Because My Bladder, Uterus, And Biles Had All Suck Together. I Also Had Scarred Tissue All The Way To My Liver. The Only Pain I Had Before This Surgery Was During Sex. This Was In Oct. The Four Months Later My Hysterectomy. I Think Maybe I Will Just Deal With This One Day At A Time Unless It Gets To Bad. Thanks Again.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register