Sex Question | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Sex Question

Hi Ladies......I have been missing in action for awhile....so much going on with me and my family!

Question: Does anyone experience pain in the rectum AFTER having vaginal intercourse?

I have been experiencing this for some time, I have not called the doctor yet about it, as it kinda seems pointless now since my hubby is deploying to Afghanistan for 6 months for work.

We use plenty of lube and it is fine during intercourse, it is not until we are done that I feel like someone is stabbing up inside my rectum with a knife...brings me to tears everytime and the pain lasts for about 10 minutes or so.

Anyone??

HUGS
~Jen~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Re: Sex Question?!

Sorry, forgot to say that my total hysterectomy (including ovaries) was 7 months ago tomorrow.

Jen
Unread 08-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Re: Sex Question?!

(((JEN)))) HUGS!

My advice would be to give your doctor a call. I have no ideas or suggestions. Sorry...hope things get better!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Re: Sex Question

I have the same pain, but it was before my hysterectomy. I think it has to do with stress. He's deploying...you gotta be stressed!! I had my surgery 3 weeks ago. I luckily haven't had any rectal pain because it does bring one to tears!! Very painful. I usually take advil and try to relax. It lasts about 20 min or so with me. Good luck and God Bless your soldier! I thank him for his service!!!
Unread 08-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Re: Sex Question

Thanks Ladies!!

I am definatley stressed!! But I did not have this pain in rectum before hysterectomy, just after....hmmmm

I guess I should call my gyn to make an apt.

Thanks Again!!

HUGS
~Jen~

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register