Update on Margie93041's Hyster today | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Update on Margie93041's Hyster today Update on Margie93041's Hyster today

Unread 04-09-2001, 09:05 PM
Update on Margie93041's Hyster today

Hi All,

I thought I'd let you know that Margie is doing well. She had her hyster today and is fine. She's pretty doped on Morphine but that was to be expected. She knew it was me at the hospital, but I don't think she really cared! I remember what that felt like when I had my hyster 2 years ago.

She did lose a bit a blood during surgery and has the cuffs on her legs to increase circulation but all turned out fine. Her DH told me that she had an ovary the size of an orange, so I'm sure she's glad to be rid of that, along with everthing else.

Please pray for a speedy recovery and I'm sure she will be talking to you all real soon.

If you would like to reply to this message, I will be happy to print them out for her and take them to the hospital for her to read. That way she'll know that you all are thinking about her. She is now officially a

Talk to you soon and thanks for the prayers.

Fondly,
Krista
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2001, 09:10 PM

Thanks for update on Margie.

Margie...I'm thinking of you. Will be looking forward to your coming home post.
Unread 04-09-2001, 09:19 PM

Krista

Thank you for letting us know how Margie is doing. She has been in my thoughts all day.

I am glad that she is doing well. Tell her we all said hi and get home soon.

Tina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2001, 09:27 PM

Thank you, Dot & Tina, for your messages. Margie will get a kick out of reading these when I take them to her at the hospital tomorrow!

Fondly,
Krista
Unread 04-10-2001, 08:21 AM

Krista,

Thanks SO much for letting us know Margie is ok!

I've talked to her several times in the chat room, and have been thinking about her! Please tell her I said hello, and "Huzzah"! (She'll know...)

Chemyn
Unread 04-10-2001, 09:01 AM

Dear Krista,

Thanks so much for letting us know how Margie is doing!

Please pass along my best wishes for a speedy recovery, and that we'll be looking forward to hearing from her in post-op!

Hugs to you both
Unread 04-10-2001, 11:21 AM

Hi Krista,

You are absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you for the update on Margie. She has touched my hurt with so many comforting words when I thought I was losing it. Please let her know that she is in my prayers and I hope she has an uneventlful recovery.
Unread 04-11-2001, 09:14 AM

Here's another update on how Margie is recovering:

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I printed your notes for Margie and took them to the hospital last night. You should of seen the smile on her face while she was reading them!

She should be released today or tomorrow, pending how things come out (if you know what I mean)! She's been up and around for a short period of time and then back to bed it is

Once again, thanks for all of your prayers. She said that she deeply appreciated them and was touched by what she read. She misses her chats with all of you and can't wait to get home to her own bed and her computer to continue her chats!

Fondly,
Krista

P.S. Chalese, you're a dear friend and Margie is so lucky to have you.
Unread 04-11-2001, 09:23 AM

Krista, thank you so much. Tell Margie I am at nine days and counting. I think I am ready for this.
Unread 04-11-2001, 03:13 PM

Hi Chalese,

I'll let Margie know. I Talked to her today and she's off of the I.V. and up and walking around a bit. She's been passing gas so she's being released tomorrow.

I asked her if she'd share her pain meds with me and she said "NO WAY"! Exactly what I expected her to say.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register